vipul and mansi in star parivaar

kudi420 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hey ppl ..................have u guys seen vipul and mansi's performance in the star parivaar nomination party?

wel who have not seen .............the performance was damn good! vipul as usual looked really hot and mansi was looking cute too in chaniya choli

they performed on o re kaanchi from asoka ....and one more song which i never heard of ..........😆 but ...........both were looking really cute togetjer .....hope tani had seen it and recorded it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
noooo..i missed it 😭 ..these days i don't see star plus...so i never knew abt star parivar nomination..shefs is there any repeats of it?then i'll record it.
kaneez101 thumbnail
well when was it oh god i missed it well in US its coming tomorrow,i never saw the nominations i think it wud be on the original awards where they give awards away can u plz reply kudi420 that when was it and did u see star parivar yet.
kudi420 thumbnail
no kaneez .......star parivaar awards isnt satrted yet ....i think it will be next week ....it was just a nomination party which came today around 7
Sukriti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
are they nominated for any category...like yogya jodi or naya sadasya?
hetal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
same here...i missed it...i even didnt know its going to come... 😳 please someone upload the video if possible.
lisa.a thumbnail
missed it too........... 😭 😭 😭
kudi420 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _TANIA_

are they nominated for any category...like yogya jodi or naya sadasya?

no tani .................no star one ppl got nominated......this star parivaar was exclusively for star plus

samiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: _TANIA_

noooo..i missed it 😭 ..these days i don't see star plus...so i never knew abt star parivar nomination..shefs is there any repeats of it?then i'll record it.

yes the repeat is on 12th march.
jingle thumbnail
it was really cute to watch them dance 😳 , but when vipul wore the dark glasses while dancing he appeared like a blind man on the dance floor 😆