The new HACKER on the block-Abhay Raichand :P

-Alone- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†2day abahy hacked their college students list n changed his n pia's name with 2 other rejected students nameπŸ‘. so, poor jeh was fooled by abhay...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Till now i was thinking that which job can abhay do after bcoming human but 2day my thought came 2 an end n i think abhay can bcome a full time hackerπŸ˜³πŸ˜† n the most gud thing was that pia baby was with him with her full support n the way they gave a high5 with broad smile i was likeπŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ‘.

n 2day the way jeh ran after abhay , i felt that i m seeing Devdaas where paro ran same like jeh did...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

n abhay told madhu 2day that pia is coming 2 DD.😲 i think that both abhiya will come back DD.
πŸ˜•

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Abhay...😍...Im in Love with this Hacker...Hacker of Hearts...πŸ˜‰...OOOlala...Kya smile di thi yaar...Im Ghayal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Bt after seeing Jeh I guess he is Ghatak...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...N Jeh Piya ka naam to kabhi nahi leta...bas Abhay ka naam leta rehta hai...πŸ˜†...Oh ya afterall he is his true Lob...N ab samajh me aaya abhay 200 saaal se kya kar raha tha...He was dng various methods of Hacking...Akal naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai...Thnks abhay...v r inspired...Kisi ka poppat kaise banana hai ...koi tumse seekhe...πŸ˜†Edited by zoozoo123 - 12 years ago
vampire123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
yea  abhay hack today college server i can see her futer he come no.1 in this crime of hacking
-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetkitty123

yea  abhay hack today college server i can see her futer he come no.1 in this crime of hacking

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ya, now he will bcome the hacker no.1πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: zoozoo123

Abhay...😍...Im in Love with this Hacker...Hacker of Hearts...πŸ˜‰...OOOlala...Kya smile di thi yaar...Im Ghayal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...Bt after seeing Jeh I guess he is Ghatak...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...N Jeh Piya ka naam to kabhi nahi leta...bas Abhay ka naam leta rehta hai...πŸ˜†...Oh ya afterall he is his true Lob...N ab samajh me aaya abhay 200 saaal se kya kar raha tha...He was dng various methods of Hacking...Akal naam ki bhi cheez hoti hai...Thnks abhay...v r inspired...Kisi ka poppat kaise banana hai ...koi tumse seekhe...πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ya, abhay is the hacker of hearts...😳n abhay ka brain power is la-jawabπŸ‘... n when abhay smiles , his dimples r shown😳 n i feel that i m dead...🀒yeh itna cute kyun hai??πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
yup...i luvd d hi5 part.😍..haha..u thought of paro n devdasπŸ˜†...nowadays ajeh rocksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...d dobriyals r always sick🀒...now madhu has spoiled all d fun😑...hope we get 2 see some abhiya...
-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuri16

yup...i luvd d hi5 part.😍..haha..u thought of paro n devdasπŸ˜†...nowadays ajeh rocksπŸ˜†πŸ˜†...d dobriyals r always sick🀒...now madhu has spoiled all d fun😑...hope we get 2 see some abhiya...

This hi5 n abhiya smiling were soo cuteπŸ˜›.. n ya, 2day jeh forced me 2 think like that coz the way he ran aftr abhay i can only imagine abt paro-deva.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. n i hope we'll get some abhiya scenes coz i dnt think that abhay will leave pia alone 2 go DD.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰
sweety_crazed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sdoll

This hi5 n abhiya smiling were soo cuteπŸ˜›.. n ya, 2day jeh forced me 2 think like that coz the way he ran aftr abhay i can only imagine abt paro-deva.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. n i hope we'll get some abhiya scenes coz i dnt think that abhay will leave pia alone 2 go DD.πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰

even i expect 2 see some ahem ahem scenes..😳...n yeah abhay will surely go with her...but its gonna be action DD...so guess there won't be much of abhiya romance...
--Flora-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank God..human banne k baad bhi uska dimaag utna hi tez hai jaise ki pahle tha πŸ˜† So one more quality added to his list..Expert Hacker lol..
-Alone- thumbnail

Originally posted by: madhuri16

even i expect 2 see some ahem ahem scenes..😳...n yeah abhay will surely go with her...but its gonna be action DD...so guess there won't be much of abhiya romance...

I m also waiting 2 see ahem ahem scenes.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page...n i know  DD epis will b action packedOuch ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page. but still lets hope 4 the bestπŸ˜†