saarrthi ignored...?

shareShare facebook twitter
Poll Question :

Is saarrthi being ignored at star parivaar awards again?

Poll Choice
yes
no
Login To Vote
Posted: 16 years ago

this is bugging me......and I voted in my own poll 2say yes....saarrthi is being ignored AGAIN. what is this yaar.....and arjun bhavri not nominated 4best jodi......Ermm Im thinking that how can such a cute and romantic couple not get nominated???? and the nominations that they have got in my opinion is minimal....

mujhe agar star parivaar ke organizers mil jaiy....toh phir unka band bajaa doongi......Ouch!!!

yeah Ouch not happy abt arjun n bhoomi not being nomiated. looks like its goin 2b ekta's party again Angry
same here.....and suraj was not even nominated...uff....i was so angry.... Angry
Yeah
It should be given more importance
Originally posted by shazy

mujhe agar star parivaar ke organizers mil jaiy....toh phir unka band bajaa doongi......Ouch!!!

LOL

actually, i think we shud complain to them..wot say?

unlike most of the other rubbish there, saarthi actually gets better with age..the rest of the stuff (and i mean ekta's stuff) just makes me fall asleep nowSleepy..i cant watch her nonsense anymore.....Angry

Well.....lets not lose heartApprove..saarthi is getting more popular judging by the appearances that the actors make on tv.....im sure ppl will sick Dead of ektas serials and realise there is better stuff out there....like our saarthi.Clap

who needs nominations man.....saarthi is way above that stuff anyway!!Clap

sorry  Embarrassed..im kinda tired thast why im carryin on a bit. il shut up now.

i saw the promo yesterday oof star parivaar awards n was shocked to see no AB!! satr plus n K serials r Dead Dead
its really disgusting.... Angry
last year they had suraj nominated for negativ
n if i remember right even arjun was nominated for yogya damad...
n this year nothing!!!!! Angry
i mean the popularity of the serial has gone up n nominations gone down!!! Angry
Agree with u yaar...........