saarrthi ignored...?

Poll

Is saarrthi being ignored at star parivaar awards again?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
fizzles thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

this is bugging me......and I voted in my own poll 2say yes....saarrthi is being ignored AGAIN. what is this yaar.....and arjun bhavri not nominated 4best jodi......πŸ€” Im thinking that how can such a cute and romantic couple not get nominated???? and the nominations that they have got in my opinion is minimal....

mujhe agar star parivaar ke organizers mil jaiy....toh phir unka band bajaa doongi......!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

riseNshine thumbnail
yeah not happy abt arjun n bhoomi not being nomiated. looks like its goin 2b ekta's party again 😑
Shirley thumbnail
same here.....and suraj was not even nominated...uff....i was so angry.... 😑
Virgo_Stars thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah
It should be given more importance
lisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: shazy

mujhe agar star parivaar ke organizers mil jaiy....toh phir unka band bajaa doongi......!!!

πŸ˜†

actually, i think we shud complain to them..wot say?

unlike most of the other rubbish there, saarthi actually gets better with age..the rest of the stuff (and i mean ekta's stuff) just makes me fall asleep nowπŸ₯±..i cant watch her nonsense anymore.....😑

Well.....lets not lose heart..saarthi is getting more popular judging by the appearances that the actors make on tv.....im sure ppl will sick 🀒 of ektas serials and realise there is better stuff out there....like our saarthi.πŸ‘

who needs nominations man.....saarthi is way above that stuff anyway!!πŸ‘

sorry  😳..im kinda tired thast why im carryin on a bit. il shut up now.

sizzling_souls thumbnail
i saw the promo yesterday oof star parivaar awards n was shocked to see no AB!! satr plus n K serials r 🀒 🀒
tunna thumbnail
its really disgusting.... 😑
last year they had suraj nominated for negativ
n if i remember right even arjun was nominated for yogya damad...
n this year nothing!!!!! 😑
i mean the popularity of the serial has gone up n nominations gone down!!! 😑
s_andy thumbnail
Agree with u yaar...........
--Pinky-- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Discriminating is the only word i can use. 😑 🀒
raj_sahil thumbnail

Originally posted by: lisha

πŸ˜†

actually, i think we shud complain to them..wot say?

unlike most of the other rubbish there, saarthi actually gets better with age..the rest of the stuff (and i mean ekta's stuff) just makes me fall asleep nowπŸ₯±..i cant watch her nonsense anymore.....😑

Well.....lets not lose heart..saarthi is getting more popular judging by the appearances that the actors make on tv.....im sure ppl will sick 🀒 of ektas serials and realise there is better stuff out there....like our saarthi.πŸ‘

who needs nominations man.....saarthi is way above that stuff anyway!!πŸ‘

sorry  😳..im kinda tired thast why im carryin on a bit. il shut up now.

😊lisha thx what i want to say but was afraid ... u said it openly ~ sharply too... i am 😭sad that arjun , bhoomi , suraj or mansvi ... then in villen mansen or yuvraj + mamaji is not in the list...

tamaana