Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
aree...phikar not...story actually yeh hai ki...sharon is behenji poor person in col...she just joined st louis n first day itself st loui ka superstar swayam shikawat se jagadda hogate hain...aur phir swayam prank kelte hain...n then they r assigned to do a project on love stories...n they chose romeo juliet...swayam ke parents divorced hai...aur sirf swaym sharon ko batate hain...they r doing the project in swayam's mother's house...mom ke ghaar mein swayam is a totally diff person...atitude wise...he still makes fun of her...n both hav some kind of fellings for each other...n sharon is not actually poor...but is rich...n is not behenji but prefers to wear kurti's n all for some reason ( yet to be revealed)...her mom passed away...some tym bak
Parvathi12 thumbnail
swayam stops the car near an ice cream parlour...
Sw: toh ...which flavour????...
Sh: ummm...( looks at the diff ice-creams like a kid)...vanila choco-chip n mint...
Sw: k...
he orders her that n himself a cookie n cream...
Sh: toh...tumhe cookie n cream pasand hai???...( makign a face)
Sw: nahi...i dun like ice creams...
Sh: toh..y did u stop to get ice creams...jab tumhe pasand nahi hai...
Sw: tumhe pasan hai na...ummm...lets go..we r getting late...waise ...u told ur parent that u r going to be late ryt...
Sh: haan...meine dad se baat ki thi...
Sw: k then...lets go...( grabs her hand...n then realizes what he was doing...n leaves her hand)...sorry..( emmbaressed) ...
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
@sneha di...Me thik hu...!!! aap batao...!!! 

@appu di...oohhhkkk...!!
toh abhi swayam and sharon kaha jaa rahe hai...? like icecream khane ke baad...??
Parvathi12 thumbnail
swayam's mom's house..( her name is shahitra)...
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
they reach swayams house.
as they were about to enter the house sharon said ki she forgot her purse in the car and told swayam to go ahead and that she'll get it.

when she came back...she was searching for something in her purse and collided with swayam's mom...

sh-ohh...!! im soory aunty. im sooo sorry. mujhe maaf kardijiye. me dekh kar nahi chal rahi thi.
sw.m-are..are beta...koi baat nahi. relax. me bhi kaha dekhkar chal rahi thi.
sh- thank you aunty.aunty swayam...kaha hai?
just then swayam comes.
sw.m-are swayam beta. aao. me bas aapki friend se baat kar rahi thi. chalo ab me chalti hu. aap dono ko akela chod deti hu.

swayams eyes grow wide and he stares at his mom
sharon blushes,totally embaressed.

sw.m- i mean..me chalti hu. aap dono shanti se apna project karo.
Edited by dildostiidancee - 12 years ago
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hei dildostiidancee ...sori,dnt noe ur real name...jus wtd 2 let u noe tat Sharon has already met Swayam's mum be4 tis!!!
Saumya_D3 thumbnail
@abby di...!!!!! hi my name is saumya...!!! ohhh...sorry i didn't know that...!!! i'll edit my post...!!!!
ABBY92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hei saumya...i'm abi...i realised frm ur previous posts tat u havent read d previous updates of d FF...tats y i jus wtd 2 let u noe!!!
-bitz- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
congo pankhoz!!!🥳
8th AT!!
u guys r grt!!🤗
SwaRon!!!😳 
Parvathi12 thumbnail
my fault...i din tell u that...sorry