December 1st WU! *Priya refuses to forgive Gaurav!

..Naina.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

Hi Everyone!

-Devyani asking why Vidya needs to go back to her mother's house, and Aditya responds that he's the one that wants Vidya to go back as with her presence, it would be easier to convince the women of his work.

-Priya enters the room, and Devyani asks about chinnu and Priya says he left that morning for army camp, and everyone [Aditya, Gaurav and Vidya] is stunned.

-Vidya and Aditya preparing t leave and Devyani gets a call from SSP's lawyer who says he needs to talk to her lawyer and Devyani makes something up. Aditya senses something fishy and asks but Devyani brushes it off. Priya gives Vidya a letter from Chinnu on the side. And Vidya goes off to the side to read it. Chinnu says he's leaving because she thinks that his love is not right, and he couldn't stop himself from loving her, and forgot that she's a Hindustani woman who would stay with her husband under any circumstances.

-Devyani's trying to get to her lawyer, who tells her that he was ignoring her case on purpose, because he doesn't have time to fight her case, and tells her to leave. The minute she leaves, the lawyer calls SSP and tells him what he said to Devyani. And you then find out that SSP put a policeman on Devyani's trail.

- Devyani goes to another lawyer, and the next one says the same thing, and SSP then calls Devyani and yells at her about not being able to find a lawyer and says she's just looking for excuses to not divorce him.

-Vidya's mom worrying about not having made any preparations for Aditya's arrival, and they're shocked when Vidya also comes with him. And Aditya says that Gaurav had work and so Vidya would get bored sitting around at home, and they both brush off it happily.

- Priya gets off the phone with Aditya and Gaurav asks him how Vidya is and Priya responds in one word and walks away. Gaurav apologizes, and Priya says that what happened simply should not have happened, and one wrong decision on his part has hurt everyone. And what he did wasn't even worthy of forgiving. You've stolen Vidya's best friend from her, my brother, and you've taken away all of Vidya's innocence. And Gaurav says that I'm living the consequences, now everyone is angry with me and I'm standing all alone.

- Devyani goes back into her room, and Priya quickly follows her only to see Devyani all worried. Devyani then tells her how all these lawyers decided not to take her case because they were all busy.  Priya says that this can't all be a coincidence, and that SSP has a hand behind all of this. Devyani says no, and asks why? And Priya says that SSP is doing all of this to just scare her and doesn't want a divorce. Devyani all lost in thought, and Uttara standing behind the door, listening in on everything.

Precap: Priya talking to Devyani and tells her she has an idea, and she knows a professor from her college who might take up the case.

Do hit the Chaskameter [a 5!] and Join the fanclubs and comment so our ranking goes up!

Cheers!

Naina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update.  
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Naina  : )
Wonder who this professor will be
🤔
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Not related, but who was the mystery person Devyani had been talking about a while back? Has that ever been cleared?
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What mystery person? Dont remember.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Around the time half the cast was on leave, I think.  Before Devyani was ready to go through with the divorce, she was angry with Priya.  She mentioned something about someone, and Priya asked "who?"  But Devyani changed the subject, or they were interrupted.

Maybe someone else remembers what I'm talking about.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: likarsh

Around the time half the cast was on leave, I think.  Before Devyani was ready to go through with the divorce, she was angry with Priya.  She mentioned something about someone, and Priya asked "who?"  But Devyani changed the subject, or they were interrupted.

Maybe someone else remembers what I'm talking about.

I do remember Likarsh. This was when the family was at Vidya's place for the KC celebrations. Devyani was upset with Priya when the latter suggested that the divorce thingie was a cunning plan by Brahma to subdue her. She made it sound like "someone" was going to do something.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Thanks, Jaya

By the way if you prefer you can call me lik, arsh or arshie - your choice.
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Cool...Arshie it is! 
BheegiBasanti thumbnail
So...did anybody else find the second lawyer that Devyani met familiar looking? I think he came in the show earlier as a cop...the one who arrested Brahma?