sumisa91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

BABA AISO VAR DHOONDO

1ST DECEMBER 2011

WRITTEN UPDATE

Epi starts the way it ended yday, Kamla asking the pundit if he's telling the truth and the whole family is happy, gau is pissed that Bharti is happy in all of this. Murli asks if they had any problems with ydays incident, the pundit says no they had no problem, they left because the taali fell, but they still want to accept Veena, and they liked the whole family, they had no problems with any of u.

The pundit looks for a shuhb morat for the tilak and shugaan exchange. Murli and Mirdang come closer to the pundit, and he takes the details of Veenas birthday. He says in 2days there's a shuhb morat, Murli tells the pundit we are ready there's no problems with doing all this stuff in 2days. Dhamroo dances around Veena, the family are really happy, Mirdang says we still have time till our sister is a bride; we still have a lot to do! All three brothers have a lot of responsibilities! Mirdang says lets divide all the work, Dhamroo ur in charge of  the food, Mirdang says we have to do a lot yet, no time for jokes! We have to sort the decorations out, cards etc. Jhumka says what about us, what shall we do, Mirdang laughs and says u girls take Ur time getting ready and dressing up. Gau says we have a lot to do, clothes, jewellery it's not a little thing, we have to get some new gold made. She tells Mirdang to make new gold, Kamla says why are u giving him so much work, Murli will take charge of that, Mirdang has a lot of work. Murli says he will take care of the gold, and will get it out of the locker etc. Gau isn't happy. Mirdang says to Murli he has to sort out the cost for it all, if one person takes charge that way things will be better. Murli walks to Veena and says there's still time till Ur a bride, so act a bit normal, and all the brothers' laugh. Bharti looks at gau and sees she is angry.

Veena is in her room sorting her clothes out. There's a guy on the phone, and she doesn't know who it is, she finds out it's her fianc to be, he says with a lot of courage he has called her, they haven't had a chance to talk, he asks if she's ok to chat, she says its fine. Bharti walks into the room, and sees and hears Veena on the phone, she asks who she's talking to quietly on the phone, Veena says she will call him back and he say he will wait for her call. She puts the phone down and Bharti says if it was Avinash, you should have given me a sign and I would have gone, she says I will go and u call him back. Veena holds onto her arm and says I have my whole life time ahead of me to talk to him; I want to spend all my time with u and the family. Bharti says she's really happy; she was not able to forgive herself after everything that happened the day they left angry. Veena says don't say that, if they didn't accept u I wouldn't marry into that family, Ur more important. After my wedding im going to miss and remember u the most. Ur the only one who truly cares for me and ALWAYS looks out for my well being, the happiness I have now is cos of u. Both Bharti and Veena are crying. Bharti says she will worry for Veena forever, she's her youngest sister, and they hug. Bharti says ok there's 2 days left, lets sort out how to get ready etc, Veena says I don't have to worry about all that, ur here to do all that for me, and whatever I wear, if u touch it, everything will be fine. Bharti says ok, she has to go, there's a lot of work to do, don't cry anymore, she leaves Veena and Veena watches Bharti walk out.

Dhamroo is talking to someone about what food he wants for the tilak day, the guy says he will make everything very hot. He goes on and says make sure everything is done well, its my responsibility. Bharti comes and hands him tea. Mirdang is finding a perfect card for Veena, Bharti watches on smiling, he picks out what he thinks is a special card for his sister. He then talks to another guy about the decorations and picks the flowers he wants. Bharti comes and gives them tea too. Bharti watches them, the flowers Mirdang wants need to be pre-ordered and they need an advance, Mirdang doesn't have enough money in his wallet and Bharti sees that, he then looks at the man and says Murli is taking care of the money and cost for it all, so take it from him, the man says that's fine. Mirdang looks at Bharti and says u brought tea at the perfect time.

Bharti walks into her room and Murli is working on cost and everything, he talks to Bharti about how much should be spent on everything, Bharti says it all sounds good, she says stop working for now, and drink ur tea, if u keep working like this u will get ill. He puts the laptop down and grabs his tea, he asks if Dhamroo and Mirdang have there tea and she says yes. Bharti talks about how everything is working out well, Mirdang himself without having anything in his heart came down, then the pundit came and everything is ok. Murli agrees, everything is going well. Bharti says Mirdang is the oldest he should take the responsibility of the gold and stuff, Murli says what's the difference if I do it or he does it, it's the same things, and this way he has fewer burdens on him. Murli is thinking. Bharti says it does make a difference, he took 2steps forward, you should take 4 steps ahead too,  he's the oldest, if u give him the responsibility then he will be happy u trust him.

Its night and Bharti is folding Vehaan clothes (SHE HAS THE PALLU OF HER HEAD! LOL!) Murli walks in from the bathroom, he says Bharti ur right, I will talk to Mirdang tomorrow about all this, its late right now, Bharti says yeh its late now, you should go sleep now.

Vehaan starts crying, Murli laughs and says our son doesn't want me to sleep this early, and Ur telling me to sleep! He says to Vehaan do u want me to play with u, he walks to the crib and says what else am I meant to do but listen to u mother and son! (LOL! So funny and true!) Murli is playing with Vehaan and Bharti says u have spoilt us with love, what are Ur son and his mother meant to do! Murli smiles at Bharti hugging his son! (AWWW beautiful scene!)

Murli sees Vehaan nappy needs changing, Bharti gets up and says she will change it, Murli says no I will do it, u sit and relax. He grabs a nappy and says I have to do it, Bharti says he wont be able to do it. Murli says I have to, in the future his brother or sister are going to come, how are u meant to take care of everything alone. Bharti looks up, she says whose brother and sister? Murli looks at Bharti, then Vehaan, he looks back at Bharti (VERY ROMANTIC! LOVE IT!) He walks over to her and sits down, he looks at her and says how long is our Vehaan going to be alone, what shall we give him, a brother or sister! Bharti says a sister, Murli say no, a brother, she replies we already have a boy, Murli says well whatever we have God will decide, but whatever we have I know I will love, because I love u a lot. (AWWW SOOO cute! THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE WANTED SINCE THE REUNION!!!!) He goes on and says whatever we have will be beautiful, because my wife is very beautiful, he picks Bharti up and puts her on the bed, and stares at her, Bharti gets shy and looks away!

Courtesy: Jas :)

Edited by sumisa91 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkleamina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
At last a tiny flicker of romance between Murli & Bharti!!  Hooray!!Have been enjoying this weeks episodes a great deal.  So glad Mridang has not turned against his family instead totally against Gaushala.

The last scene was adorable, more of these please, especially with Vikrant leaving on the 10th Dec, we won't have many more opportunities to see MURTI together.

Thanks for the update :)
uaassshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohhh so nice,wonderfull and romantic episode again by doing all this hw can v let u go Vikrant everything is in ur eyes man soo romantic,will definetly want some more these memories of Murti coz they will last 4ever...v wont see all this romance after 20 years of leapso 4 us this was a sweet memory 4m Murti...

As 4 episode,Mridang was good and not turning bad but if he is diplomatic or hiding bad in him then???????
Dummroo was funny and Veena shying & blushing...

Murli and Bharti r the highlight,he want another child ,hw sweet!!!!!!
May be coz of this Juhi in the article said  "mother of two"...

Thanks 4 update...
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
oh thanks for the update

i saw half and kept wondering mother of two how come

and so soon murli wants anothr baby

after all bharti went thru with first pregnancy

thisis bit silly

but romance no issue

wonder what they wud do with gaushala murli and  jhumka  characters

20yrs means  kamla and bansi may not be there too isnt it

Ambz thumbnail
Zabardast episode finally atlast got romantic but y kid,he 4got wat happened b4 but maybe this time he wont av any problem...😍 
But it really very sweet dat again the thought dat Vikrant is leaving really hurts...Coz they both complement each other perfectly...
Episode was nice and thanks 4 the update.I av even watched it...