YRKKH WU 1st December 2011

saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saru.g thumbnail
hii ashi n chotu... πŸ€—
jst came frm ofc... howz d epi?? didn't c d epi...
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Well Naksh ka emotional scene ke siva aur kuch bhi acha nahi tha infact loved the scene naitik is so much caring for his baby and his dialouges touched my heart <3 saru take your own time to update :)

Can anyone plz quickly tell me what was the precap? I m in hurry..
saru.g thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari1508

pari... I guess ashi or pree can help u... or else... after I see the epi I'll msg u... πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: saru.g

hii ashi n chotu... πŸ€—
jst came frm ofc... howz d epi?? didn't c d epi...

Aye Saru, tumne meri sweet 16 ko dara diya tha...phone switch off kyun kiya tha?

Epi was good all cause of Naksh...πŸ˜ƒ We got very good Naksh scenes...one cute and funny πŸ˜³πŸ˜†and other emotional... 😭
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

Well Naksh ka emotional scene ke siva aur kuch bhi acha nahi tha infact loved the scene naitik is so much caring for his baby and his dialouges touched my heart <3 saru take your own time to update :)

haan really he vl do anythign for his baby and his wife nk crying really touched my heart too he acts nowadays emotional scene so good  and ak too so so good standign before mirror her smile too was so cute

Originally posted by: pari1508

Pari πŸ€—

Akshi ka sonography scan chal raha hai and Dr. look tense...Aksh asked her if her baby is fine...

saru.g thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh

Aye Saru, tumne meri sweet 16 ko dara diya tha...phone switch off kyun kiya tha?

Epi was good all cause of Naksh...πŸ˜ƒ We got very good Naksh scenes...one cute and funny πŸ˜³πŸ˜†and other emotional... 😭

sorry yaar... actually my battery is down n my phone got switched n I'm so busy dat I cldn't login into to fb to atleast say her abt dat...

I'm waiting to see naksh scenes... but this net naa... too slow...

Thanx ashi.. Bas yai janne ayi thi,, btw naksh scenes were gud. I loved their emotional scene..
Ashi n saru, m leaving.. Subah jaldi classes hai.. Bye..