OS ~ || Your pain is mine ||

xSaiyaara thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
The pain shot up near his heart again. It burned him like fire...fire that was slowly spreading through his entire body, burning everything it contacted. And he could feel it all. Could feel his insides burning. The agony was unbearable but he would try, try to hide it for his love. This was his pain and his alone. Piya didn't have to burn in this fire with him. Yet when the pain shot up again, this time much stronger than before, he crumbled to the ground and let out a scream. Piya came running from her room to find Abhay curled up, pain written all over his face. And just like that she was by his side, helping him up. With his arm draped around her shoulder, Piya slowly led him to the couch and helped him lie down.
"Abhay, you have to stop this. You can't keep trying to hide your pain. Why don't you understand I'm here for you? Here to share your pain and here to take it away from you."
"Piya, you need to - "but he was silenced by Piya who trailed her fingers along his lips, stopping him from saying anything.
"No Abhay. Keep trying to suffer alone but this time you cannot push me away. Your pain is mine. You cannot force me to go away"
When he finally was able to put together words, all he could let out was "I love you, Piya."
"I know", she giggled, trying to lighten the mood. She was unaware but that laugh alone was melodious to Abhay's ears, already making his pain fade away. "I love you too, Abhay. More than everything else in the world combined".
She caressed his face, told him it would be okay. By that time, she was kneeling on the floor beside the couch. She intertwined her fingers with his. Far off in his world, he remembered the time when Piya had met with an accident and he had almost lost her. He had held her hand through the night the same way. Remembering that night already gave him more strength as no physical pain could ever be greater than what he had felt in those few hours when he had thought he had lost her forever. To imagine the eternity he had as a vampire without her. 
"Just five more days, Piya. This will be behind us then."
"Shhh. Five days or more, I don't care Abhay. Every day, every second of this life is yours - whether in happiness or in pain. I promise it will all be together."
"You're starting to sound like me", Abhay whispered feebly and couldn't help smiling.
Piya tilted her head so it rested on the armrest of the couch, just beside him. 
Even with his eyes closed, her presence alone was doing wonders for him. For the first time since all these episodes of pain he had had for the past three months, he could actually feel he would make it through the night. With Piya's fingers tracing soothing circles on his hand and her head resting just next to his, he had never known better comfort.

PS - Ok so by no means am i a writer (and I hardly ever even read FF, let alone write any) but I got loads of studying done so I had time on my hands and needed a break. Plus I was REALLY hoping for something like this to happen today so all of us didn't have to question Piya's love - especially since Abhay would never EVER dream of leaving Piya in such a state. He's be glued to her side. And of course the other alternative was besharmi but Hema di covered that yesterday after the SBS segment ðŸ˜†