Heart Melting Moment of the Series!

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm sure there were quite a few there today, and all this time. The "We did it!" hand grab by KKG, his stunned then softening expression... The look they exchanged at the end during the walk downhill. All beautiful and lovely.

BUT, a standing ovation for the long awaited, and first ever ASR/KKG  no issues, no worries, no hate, no anxiety, no suspicion, no questions, no wonderment, MUTUAL exchange of two devastating smiles, based ONLY off a job well done, as a team, as friends, and as two people who are completely smitten with each other. 👏

❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Kyu Arnavji? ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I so agree with you...i was like damn barun...stop killing me with smile...
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

yes...totally agree...loved the episode...though we already love ArHi so much...but their interaction today was simply superb...and made me love them more...
bikerider thumbnail
ya i agree 👏

and simply because ASR listened to kushi 🤣
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
yeah! It was beautiful! 

so perfect!

Only a husband wife, can forget such intense fights , insults n then get along coz love is the foundation, n I say husband wife becoz its deeper with the marital bond! 

n these two share that bond, even before realising their love for each other! cqan it get any better? I always ask this, n the cv;s say n show , that yes it can,,,,
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

It was heavenly and it's so nice the way you've written it out..👏
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
❤️awww...so agree wid u...the parallel distant walk at da end downhill...once again proved tht how many differences...problems...hate... misunderstandings arise between them in future thereby creating a distance between them...bcz of dis they might even vow to never see each other's face again...buh inspite of all dis...their Journey in life wud still be Connected...as they r connected by the SOUL...the bond they share is much deeper than love, which cant be broken by any evil tactics of tht snake..❤️    Edited by garima_IPKKND - 12 years ago
i love them in the friends-working-together track!! i want to see more but i bet we wont get more than a few more epis on this line before they go back to being cats and dogs with each other!!!

they remind me so much of... o well i'd better not say.
meera30 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
For the first time, I went awww, I smiled indulgently and even winked exactly when Khushi did!

And even though I am not completely happy about where the story is and what a jerk Arnav's character is sometimes..I couldnt help feeling a little warm and fuzzy...

Ab kya bolun!! ;)

Oh of all things nice, bright and lovely!
ravenheart thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So true and it was lovely to watch Arhi in sync rather than at loggerheads.

Khushi is a complete brat.  She just loves to get all filmy and going by the precap, it is just the beginning. Arnav though serious and stiff necked is I believe having the time of his life.