1st Dec.Susheela's dream & reality

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Shri Krishna

Maalati, Susheela's neighbour, wants to borrow a necklace, Susheela gives it. She tells Susheela, anytime in life, if you need anything, you can come to me. MM asks her, why did you give her such valuable Saree & jewellery. Susheela says  she is my true friend. MM tells  her, she is not your friend but of the wealth you have, if you loose your wealth, then will she help you. Susheea says yes she will, she is my true friend & loosing all these will never happen. MM says you may be right, I don't know much about her. Susheela  says then why are you coming again & again to give me Gyan?

At night Susheela & Mohan are sleeping. MM shows a dream to Shusheela, in that she is back to her old condition, she is in torn saree, talking to Maalati, her neighbour, who insults hereing her condition, Susheela tells her she needs her help, as she has lost everything. Maalati tells her if you are poor again then, why should I help you. What will I gain from you? Now leave from here. Susheela wakes up shocked from the dream. She checks her jewellery & saree she has worn, gets convinced it was a dream.

JV asks Krishna, will Susheela change seeing this dream? Krishna says if she takes it only as a dream then no, but if she thinks over this dream then some change is expected.

Susheela  is thinking about her dream, she opens the bag, removes her old torn saree, wears it, goes to the temple where Maalati is present. People at the temple thinks she is a begger, they tell her to go away. She meets Maalati, saying, she has lost he wealth, her children are hungry, you've promised to help me anytime, you are my friend, I need a saree & some food for my children, please give me. Maalati says, I am from a big family, a begger like you can never be my friend, go away from here. Susheela is shocked hearing her words.

She comes back home, is remembering her dream & the reality of Maalati. MM comes there to inform, food is ready. He asks her, are you going to get Sudama & kids back then all can sit together & enjoy their meal together. Love between husnband & wife, love between a mother & her children is everything, which money can not buy. How will you enjoy this wealth without them? Susheela says whenever I think about that, those days of poverty, when my children used to remain hungry, stops me, from doing that, I don't want to give a life without money & respect to my children. Money is everything. MM says for whom will you dress up well, if Sudama is not there to see. For whom will you buy toys, when your children are not there to play with them. Susheela  is highly irritated with MM's Gyan, tells him to leave, you are no longer  working here, go & give your Gyan somewhere else. MM leaves from there.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
DBSK is at 90th rank, TVR 0.74. It's back in top 100 shows😊
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ouch!!!  So Murli managed to get fired from this job?  Just like modern employees? πŸ˜†

I'm surprised that it was so easy for Susheela to find out - she simply dresses in rags, and Malati just believes that Susheela's lost everything: didn't even bother to verify where Susheela & Mohan now live, or who now owns their house?  Why didn't Susheela simply ask her to return her sari & jewelry?  Of course, Malati would have denied it, and then the argument would have had to go as far up as the king.

One thing - if Murli is going to inject dreams into Susheela, why couldn't Krishna have done this from day 1, so that Sudama didn't revert to begging, but instead, the only change needed would have been Susheela treating her servants well and properly disciplining all her kids?  She didn't hesitate to make 3 of them stand barefoot in the sun, but in that case, she could have simply grounded them or something.

One thing - Susheela has as her servants both Murli and the gopis.  I wonder whether the Brahmins who signed up to become gopis also signed up to join Sudama's service? πŸ˜†  Wonder whether Sudama will be happy now that Susheela has fired Murli?  And what when he discovers that his maids are the gopis - will they lose their jobs as well?

One question - are they recycling actors now?  Malati looks like the same woman who played Hidimbaa, while in the promo, the vaid who examine's Mohan (see the promo thread - I posted the latest promo there) seems to be the same actor who played Drona.  Am I mistaken, or is that actually the case?
Edited by .Vrish. - 12 years ago
mnx12 thumbnail
Don't know about Drona but description of that promo looks sad, I hate sad stories, but Maalati is surely Hidimba, was thinking I've seen her beforeπŸ˜†
How can Murali leave his task incompelete, he has to finish his goal, otherwise a wrong message will be given by this fiction makers, I hope they are clear about how they want to enlighten their viewers.πŸ˜†
Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I am quite getting the story now 😊, the process thr' which MM is planning to bring reformation ⭐️  in Susheela.  All His words in yesterday's ep were very true! ⭐️  Only the characters Sudama-Susheela and Krishna in 'this' story made it so tough for the audience to accept πŸ˜”. They have become almost like puppets in the hands of the creatives/ scrriptwriters, which is really sad. πŸ˜”   Otherwise, as an individual story - this track is quite good! β­οΈ

Acting by Susheeela is really nice! πŸ‘ πŸ‘   Poor and in rich- both states she has portrayed so convincingly! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Won't write anything about the story πŸ˜ƒ, lets see what happens to Mohan in tonight's ep. πŸ˜Š

Recycling the actors? 😲  So, haven't they found Draupadi till now?   πŸ˜†
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debipriya

Acting by Susheeela is really nice! πŸ‘ πŸ‘   Poor and in rich- both states she has portrayed so convincingly! πŸ‘πŸΌ

Susheela, Sudama & Krishna's good acting is only making this story tolerable. Even the kids are good. Very good acting but a poor story.
Debipriya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^ Yes, it is ONLY the acting of the main characters that is making us watch (and enjoy) these episodes! ⭐️  πŸ‘  πŸ‘  All the kids, specially the 3 young child artists are Really Good!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by Debipriya - 12 years ago