Article Gopi saves rashi but Rashi gets blamed ...

uamaz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/gopi-rescues-rashi-gets-injured

Hey guys I really think the CV's are reading the forum because I am sure this situation has been discussed here before. 😃

Can't wait... we get Gohem closeness and Rashi is still not allowed back in 😊

Here is the article from above link:

The viewers of Star Plus' Saath Nibhana Saathiya are currently witnessing a lot of drama. Urmila (Vandana Vithlani) has convinced the Modi family about Rashi (Rucha Hasabnis) being kidnapped, but after great efforts.

And here's some exclusive news from Modi Bhavan. Buzz is that the kind-hearted Gopi (Giaa Maanek) will decide to volunteer and deliver the abduction money herself but Ahem (Mohammad Nazim) and Jigar (Vishal Singh) will accompany her. Not only this, Rashi and Urmila's fake drama will back fire. Incidentally, Rashi will be kidnapped by some real goons instead of the hired ones. Gopi who has always faced hatred from the mother-daughter duo will come to Rashi's rescue. However, in the process of saving her from the goons, Gopi will get injured.

A source close to the show informs Tellychakkar.com, "Gopi will go to save Rashi and in the process she will get injured. But the good news is that this injury, will bring Ahem and Gopi closer. He will take care of her while she is injured. On the hand, Rashi will be blamed for Gopi's injury and she will not be accepted by the Modi family."

When contacted, Giaa Maanek who plays Gopi confirmed the news. In fact, she sounded super-excited about playing a bodyguard to Rashi. "I am a loyal and ardent fan of Salman Khan. I am extremely excited to be playing a similar character he recently played," she said referring to the super-hit film Bodyguard starring the Bollywood actor.

This episode will be aired in the coming week.

Edited by uamaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rsshree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
swet and yahoo ahem nursing gopi🥳 
rashi x back yet👏
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I said that in another threat already but I really like the direction the track is going according to this article.

Rashi is going to get blamed for Gopi's injury so there is no way in heaven or on earth that Ahem or Koki would let her back in so soon. However the captain said she would come back so now I am wondering How the heck the cv's are going to do that. And then I'm again just celebrating the fact that we will get lots of gohem 😳
uamaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

I said that in another threat already but I really like the direction the track is going according to this article.

Rashi is going to get blamed for Gopi's injury so there is no way in heaven or on earth that Ahem or Koki would let her back in so soon. However the captain said she would come back so now I am wondering How the heck the cv's are going to do that. And then I'm again just celebrating the fact that we will get lots of gohem 😳

Me too... hoping for lots of Gohem scenes before they let Rashi back in 😆
DREAMY_EYES thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing ...It was EXPECTED...can't wait for GoHem scenes!!!
uamaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: DREAMY_EYES

Thanks for sharing ...It was EXPECTED...can't wait for GoHem scenes!!!

👍🏼Hopefully they will not disappointment with the scenes i.e. we want them longer than 4 mins 😆
Hafs thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Fabulous news ahem and gopi are going to come closer
Nihira-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks so much for sharing!!!!Oh God,we have to wait until next week!!
uamaz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nihira-fan

Thanks so much for sharing!!!!Oh God,we have to wait until next week!!

😉 The wait will pay off and we will have great scenes to watch over next weekend 😆
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanx 4 sharing uamaz im reali excited tht this will bring ahem very close to gopi as she is injured and the fact tht he loves her maybe he will express his feeling n tell her tht he loves i doubt tht will happn n i knw am going ahead bt u never knw the CVS can do anything bt looking forawrd to the cuming track thanx again 4 sharing this...