THANK YOU PALKI 4 THE BEAUTIFUL SWARON SEQUENCE

LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
OK SO HERE I BEGIN... A WAIT FOR ALMOST MORE THAN 2 WEEKS EVER SINCE THE PROMO AIRED ...THE PROMO ITSELF SPURRED LOTS OF EXCITEMENT...ANTICIPATION...SPECULATIONS IN THE HEARTS OF ALL SWARON FANS...AS TO HOW THE 1ST EVA 'HAWT' SWARON SEQUENCE WUD TURN OUT TO BE...

1ST DECEMBER- THE 'HAYE RAMA' AKA PASO DOBLE DANCE PRACTICE SEQUENCE FINALLY AIRED TODAY FEATURING SHANTANU AND SNEHA...IN HOT BLACK FORMALS AND ANGELIC WHITE RESPECTIVELY...

I WOULD REALLY NOT DELVE MYSELF INTO DISSECTING AND ANALYSING THEIR DANCE MOVES...COZ I WOULD SURELY RUN OUT OF WORDS PRAISING DEM...COZ THEY  BOTH RULE THE DANCE FLOOR 2GDR...*PERIOD*

HERE I WOULD LIKE TO  SPECIFICALLY CONGRATULATE PALKI MAM ...THE WHOLE CREATIVE TEAM...DIRECTORS-VIKRAM LABHE AND ANIRUDH RAJDERKAR  WHO VISUALISED SUCH A BREATHTAKING SWARON SEQUENCE ...

2NDLY- DA WAY IT WAS SHOT- INSPITE OF HAVING ALL THE OOMPHNESS...INTIMATE MOVES...THE SEQUENCE STILL LUKD CLASSY...ABSOLUTELY SHOT TASTEFULLY...AESTHETICALLY DONE ...WITHOUT EVEN AN IOTA OF VULGARITY...THE SEQUENCE HAD A WONDERFUL BALANCE BETWEEN THE HAWTNESS AND THE PASSIONATE EMOTIONS WHICH WERE MEANT TO EVOLVE THROUGH THE DANCE...

SO HERE'S AGAIN CONGRATULATING THE D3 CREATIVE TEAM WHO GAVE US A BEAUTIFUL SWARON SEQUENCE WHICH NOT ONLY LIVED UP TO IT'S EXPECTATIONS BUT LEFT US CRAVING FOR MORE IN THE COMING EPISODES...

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST- SHANTANU & SNEHA- THE CHEMISTRILICIOUS COUPLE OF D3 ...SUPERB ACTORS CAPABLE OF EMOTING NY SORTA EMOTION...AND MAN LUK AT THE RANGE OF EMOTIONS DESE TWO HAVE AMAZINGLY PORTRAYED ON D3- FROM PEHLA NASHA TO HAYE RAMA...D3 HAS SURELY GIVEN  INDIAN TELEVISION ONE OF THE MOST ADORABLE ON-SCREEN PAIR- SHANTANU& SNEHA... ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Edited by zak231 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I so damn agree! Came to the forum and watched the show live after ages! I men i used to catch it on u tube, only when the written update had major swaron show. And today... I was like... *speechless*
I am downloading the whole damn episode!๐Ÿ˜
manasie23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gawd they wer just amazing... No words to describe themm...!!! Thnk u palki mam and cv's alot...!!! The hot intense sensous dance was full of emotions... Shit it was killer...!!! Cant wait for the next epi...!!!
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: radt

I so damn agree! Came to the forum and watched the show live after ages! I men i used to catch it on u tube, only when the written update had major swaron show. And today... I was like... *speechless*
I am downloading the whole damn episode!๐Ÿ˜

YES...THE SWARON SEQUENCE WAS UNDOUBTEDLY BREATHTAKING...WE CAN'T HELP BUT THANK THE CV'S MORE...
SwaRon227 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Jayeeeta Di !! ALL of what u've writen is SO true..
Palki ma'am and the directiors..srsly! u guys are amazing,!!! thats all i can say now!! m otta words !! m TOTALLLY N CPMPLETELYYY speechless!! i mean srsly..they were JUST SOOO GOOODD!! it was much more than we expected and Hell!! I to loved it !! thank you once again n keep giving us these kinda suprises !!! 
CrazyGirl.21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
R SWARON ROK RE...!!!!!!! DEY R SIMPLY OSM...!!!!!! 2DAY'S DANCE SEQUENCE WAS...AWWW...!!!!!!!! I CUDNT TAKE MY EYES OF DEM...!!!!!!!! DEY SIMPLY RPCKD 2DAY...LUV U SWARON...!!!!!!
..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
well written jayee, first of all we would like to thank palki nd d whole D3 team for comming up wit such a wonderful perfomance nd
 sneha-shanTANNU they r d ppl who nevr fails to suprise us on every bits of their moves on actin n dancing.
 nd the dance sqnce was more awesome more flawless nd more hhhwwwaaattt than we all xpcted, super happy i'm

all thanks to u palki

-sangita
-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I am in AWE aftr watchng todays seq..Swaron wer out of this world!!!
i m totally speechless..jst cant thank CVs and Palki maam enuf fr this seq๐Ÿ˜Š

Shantanu and Sneha..i can bet anythng on it tht NO othr pair cud hav done dis seq and look so heavenly doin dis excpt these two..they wer AWESUM!!!

Evrythng ryt frm thr clothes to the song to the situation to like everythng was so perfect!!!

Sharon was on FIRE and soo was Swayam!!!
Loved it like anythng!!!

Edited by -naina- - 12 years ago
LiveEatLove thumbnail

Originally posted by: manasie

gawd they wer just amazing... No words to describe themm...!!! Thnk u palki mam and cv's alot...!!! The hot intense sensous dance was full of emotions... Shit it was killer...!!! Cant wait for the next epi...!!!

yeah...killer...totally lived upto our xpctations๐Ÿ˜ณ
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I seriously have NO WORDS...

They wre SO BEAUTIFUL...the passion...the anger..angst...OMG..i'm in SwaRon heaven!!THANK YOU PALKI!!!!