--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC-30 Nov Written Update

Editing . . .

Show started:

Ghanshyam says to komal: You are daughter of poddar house, Daughters of poddar house did'nt divide only house divided..😃

(..Everyone shows teeth..🤣...except shikha...)

Jai-sarika talks to each other tabhi garima comes and says to jai: Jai its late now...I want to go my house...
Jai: I'll leave you tommorow in your house...
Garima: No, i came here just because of you..Now let me go.....
(...Sarika tries to convince her but she refuses......)

(...same time,Aadesh's phone rings..he recieves...and says: what??.ok..ok I am coming...
Maasa asks her where are you going??
He: Going shop..its urjent..and goes...)

Tabhi,
Santosh comes in varanda and says to Garima: It is your house garima..You are not going anywhere..just go in your room...
Garima: now, that room is not my room...that is your son's room...😒..(..finally garima v/s maasa..🤣..)
Please maasa let me go...Dont stop me...
Maasa: I know why are you talking like this...(...and maasa looks sarika...😡...)
Garima: I dont want to deny you..just let me go....(..and garima finally goes to her house......and its party time...🥳...Finally CVs did something sensibly...)

Maasa says to Jarika: I know why she is behaving like this..(..and looks sarika..)

==========
==========

Santosh goes in her room,
(Gopal and santosh are happy...)..Santosh says to gopal: i want my garima back...😊...

Sarika says to jai: we both know that aadesh bhai kahan gaye hain...
(..He went meera's house..😉...😆..)

Jai says: We have to do something...
When aadesh comes, Jai stops him and said to him: I know that where you was..Please leave meera and live with garima bhabhi...(..Jai tries to convince him but he does'nt...)
aadesh says to jai: I cant leave her because she is pregnant...

==========
==========

Sarika says to jai: I know meera, jai ji...she is like ...like...she can't love anyone...

Jai says: First we have to know everything about meera then we can do something...😎...(...CID 2...
🤣🤣...)

next day,

aadesh-meera meet in a restaurant..Jarika stalk them...and hear their utterance...
Meera says to aadesh: Lets marry...You have to do marry with me now otherwise I'll kill myself...(..and meera was eating pineapple...😳...)
aadesh says: Wait meera... Its not so easy...
She: Garima left you then what are thinking for?..bla bla bla...🥱

when they left place..jarika comes neaR by their table and sarika see pineapple and says to jai: What is this??? its not possible...
Jai: what??
Sarika: what is she doing jai ji???
Jai: what happn???

Pregnant woman cant eat pineapple and papaya...(...sarika is ready to compete ACP of CID...🤣..)
and iska matlab , Meera is not
Pregnant.....!!

==========
==========

Jarika says we have to prove it infront of aadesh bhai...and they makes a plan...😈..

Next day i guess...

Ghanshyam goes with 1 crore rupees near by advocate...His babuji tries to stop her but he does not...
and then shikha does some bak bak bak...🥱

aadesh going Shop, tabhi jai signals sarika...(..jai was behind aadesh..)
sarika comes near by aadesh and says: Meera...aadesh bhai..woh meera...!!

Aaadesh: What happn to meera???
sarika: i was in market then i saw, meera fainted in the market, Now she is in hospital...we have to go near by meera..right now..I am also a doctor...so i am going with you...lets go...
Adesh says: Oh my god...i have to do phone her...(..agar aadesh phone karta toh jarika's plan kharab ho jata...)

Sarika says: dont waste time to do phone..lets go...
Adesh says: okay, sit in the car ..hurry...sarika-aadesh sat in the car, sarika does thumb up and shows to jai through window...👍🏼...(..BBGC has becm CID...😳..)

and show ended...

its was a goood episode...but i am not happy with this track...

Please use LIKE button
I want to see 50 likes beneath my post..haayy..😍..people please Hit LIKE button na..pleeejjj..😆

Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update...silent readers please encourage...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I did watch BBGC last night, and after a while, something bearable has shown.  I'm glad that Garima forced Jai to take her home.  I do hope she had told maasa that she has divorced Jai, and so the former has no right to address her as bahu.

The CID track was funny to see, but Sarika will get another earful from Adesh when he finds out that she lied to him about Meera fainting.  And Meera, she couldn't have ordered strawberries?
--Dharampatni-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

I did watch BBGC last night, and after a while, something bearable has shown.  I'm glad that Garima forced Jai to take her home.  I do hope she had told maasa that she has divorced aadesh, and so the former has no right to address her as bahu.

The CID track was funny to see, but Sarika will get another earful from Adesh when he finds out that she lied to him about Meera fainting.  And Meera, she couldn't have ordered strawberries?

@bold, I agree...

@green, CID track...🤣..
there is nothing new, i am sure Jarika's plan won't be succesful, and poor sarika will get another earful from Adesh when he finds out that she lied to him about Meera fainting.
but i really liked CID things...😆...Really liked pineapple things...🤣...

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi Dp
You 've done good update .thanks