will modis accept rashi back

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
after this kidnapping,  this kalakari turned out to be real but what about the others do you think rashi should be accepted back so soon, my view is no let her realize that her actions have caused a lot of pain, if gopi is hurt then i want her to realize that what a brave loving sister she has, and not listen to her mother

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthi2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i feel it is too early for rashi to  make a u turn. i remember gopi saying that saathiya is all about kalakari. so if rashi turns good who will do kalakrai.
i still doubt that modi's will accept rashi. first they are upset by the CD and only by chance rashi was kidnapped.
sahraa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think that they will not allow her inside the house but Gopi will insist that she wants to be with her sister. Since she is injured they will not be able to say no to their pyaari Gopi vahu. Therefore Rashi will be back in mm. But i'm sure she will face hell there as everyone will be indifferent to her and no one will believe her...
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hope not it is tooo early, and rashi has not suffered enough...I like to see rshi in pain...

gohem123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
As Modi's are good people, may be they will take her back...But if you ask me, i don't want that suddenly..i want goham and more goham..then we can think about RaJi
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i think they will as cvs like rashi the most...
suk19 thumbnail
cvs plse we like rashi to be at cm for sometime give her another month its good for her n she will then realize how much she loves jigar 
taniks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I hope not for all I care she can stay wud urmi forever but only if she is in mm can all the other kalakaries can come out , and I think I could be wrong but ayeshas tips did say kinjal will be exposed in december and rashie will be in mm by then. I think the exposure was for 2nd week in dec so if the modis don't take home now , then the next kalakarie will do that . The tips did say their big kalakarie will get her in , now wot could be bigger than this kidnapping. If jigar forgives her then there is no hope for him not be used like a doormat. Does he have it in him ignore her ?Edited by taniks - 12 years ago
suk19 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taniks

I hope not for all I care she can stay wud urmi forever but only if she is in mm can all the other kalakaries can come out , and I think I could be wrong but ayeshas tips did say kinjal will be exposed in december and rashie will be in mm by then. I think the exposure was for end week in dec so if the modis don't take home now , then the next kalakarie will do that . The tips did say their big kalakarie will get her in , now wot could be bigger than this kidnapping. If jigar forgives her then there is no hope for him not be used like a doormat. Does he have it in him ignore her ?

i agree jigar needs to be  stronger he needs to make sure rashi  realizes her ways i also dont want a kalakari to bring her back to mm
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rashi should only be allowed back when she realises her mistakes.