sawariyah thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Milan Luthria overtakes with pride...
By Nidhi Pathak, Bollywood Trade News Network  

View TAXI NO.9211 Premiere Picture GalleryWheeling TAXI NO.9211, Milan Luthria has many reasons to celebrate the success of the film at the box-office. Being amused by his taxi-triumph, Glamsham.com catches up with the director to learn more about his future projects.

On triumphant loom
Being euphoric about the success of TAXI NO.9211, he said, "Responses for my film is absolutely brilliant. After the release I'm busy attending calls from all over India like UP, Delhi and many more. I think the stunts in the film worked very well in framing success for it. I must say that besides action the credit also goes to script, as it was iron grip of the film."

"I get bored of watching same genre of movies"
Send Taxi No. 9211 EcardsOn quizzing him about what made the film to hit the box office, on a very exciting note he replied, "I think the risk factor of the film. Though the script was strong enough but it was a puzzle to solve till the film was released. I wanted to direct some different movies, which has very stronghold on script as well the star cast. Not only the action and story of the film was promising but also the unusual combination of featuring John-Nana in the same frame was one of the enticing factors of the film."

More on cards...
View Deewaar Movie StillsMilan Luthria, director of varied movies like KACHCHE DHAAGE, DEEWAR - LET'S BRING HOME OUR HEROES has lots of upcoming projects on his cards. Letting us know more about his future projects, he said, "I'm doing one project with Ramesh Sippy which is a love-story based on a factual story, but the cast is not yet finalized. One more 'untitled' project is also on cards, which is with UTV and it's an adventurous action-flick with Sanjay Dutt."

Cheers to Milan Luthria's success...
Viewing his varied upcoming movies, it seems he'll soon queue with luminous directors of the industry. Here we wish him all the best for all his impending directorial ventures.