D3 Fans UNITE to increase RATINGS

BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Okay guys ... I just got off the fone with a friend who met Palki .. who is royally pissed and disappointeed with us fans for fighting amongst us instead of working together and bringing show ratings up ! (And you do realise that if ratings go up Saas Bahu and Sazish wil cover D3 and IF will gice us more BTS !!)

And I think its SAD that an OUTSIDER  (Palki) should point it out to us .. jab ke all D3 fans should be working as a team and FAMILY !!!

So we've had our FAIR share of tiffs and "face-offs" .. bla bla bla ..

But now .. not as KriYansh fans or as SwaRon fans .. we REALLY need to work as a TEAM as D3 fans and BRING D3 RATINGS UP ! 

And by ratings I mean TWO types of Ratings ! 

1. TV ratings or TRPs

2. IF Ratings or Ranking

Let me start off with the first one  - TV RATINGS (TRPs) :

1.  WATCH D3 on TV BEFORE YOUTUBE - Yahaan fans residing in India can help SAB se zyada as only indian viewership is counted in the TV ratings or TRPs. Please I know most of us hate  the ads and breaks in betwen but TV Trps = Oxygen for the show, woh band ho jaye toh show band ho jayegi (and ex-MJHT fans / DMG fans know that SOOO well  🥺) . And agar SHOW band ho jaye .. toh naa KriYansh Rahega , naa SwaRon ! Aur tab hum sab ki EQUALLY fategi ! I duno abour you guys but I cant imagine life without D3 at this point .. ive REALLY bvecome attached to the show !!! 😳

2.INTERNATIONAL FANS - can also help ! - By promoting the show on Youtube , by making VMs ... Promos .. Mash-ups .. Manips. , Mock Filme trailers using D3 clips ... WHATEVER to ATTRACT ppl towards the show .. often it happens such that someone watching the VM of a show like .. say GEET , comes across a beautiful VM on D3 by the same user .. and gets intrigued and starts watching the show ! And we toh know D3 ka jaadu .. eik baar jo fan ban gaya ... he she toh is FANs-FOR-LIFE !!! 😳

Another GREAT way for International Fans to help with the TRPs (Thanks a LOT to Meera for this suggestion :

Originally posted by: kriyanshfan

Rafi 
can u also add watching D3 live on net - http://www.startv.in/channels.asp?channel_id=8   
this too helps in increasing the trps !!!! 

Now coming onto the 2nd part - FORUM RATINGS (TRPs) :

1. CHASKAMETER - OKAY .. if anyone hasnt hit it yet or doesnt know hw to .. PLEASE learn and do it ! PM any of the regular ppl on the forum .. including mee .. and we'll help you 😳

2. Fav. Forum - Click on that lil star Next to My forums and add D3 to ur fav. forums. (Again PM any of the veteran regular members and they'll help you !)

3. NOW the MOST important BIT !! PROMOTIONS !!

I have thought of TWO ways to promote D3 :

ONE : By having BIG gorgeous Sigggie's  (and even better AVIS) AND being a lurker on forums for bigshot shows like Geet, Isspyaar ko kya naam doon and comment randomply on topics there taake the ppl there see our siggies /avis and get tempted to watch D3 (Thats how I started watching the show )

TWO : Time zone split-up ! D3 has fans from all over the world ! -Aicha-, MF, Shruti and Kumjoo are in teh USA toh Me, Appu and Farah are in the middle East, toh Abby is in Malaysiya .. Nandini , Jayeeta , Aarti, Mick , Piyu are in India , toh on the toher side of the border we have Bakho and Sundus And Tabzy is in the UK ... Now u see where this is going ? D3 has fans ALL around teh world .. in EVERY time zone !! Shows like BIG BOSS 🤢  as Kumjoo pointed out has ppl commenting and making topics 24/7 !!! And is at number 2 or 3😲. Guys PLEASE we need to gear up and make topics AROUND the clock and make sure the D3 forums NEVER SLEEPS !!! 

REMEMBER .. once again .. NO D3 = No KRIYANSH / NO SWARON !!!

If anyone wants to add anythign to this let me know by PM .. and PLZ inform ur friends about this topic !! 

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

I have one more suggestion!!!

---Everyone needs to BOMBARD SBS
(SBB typically follows SBS everywhere!!!.. )

AND NOTE: When you are Bombarding Facebook for SBS, make sure you  request that they cover DIL DOSTI DANCE.. and not a specific couple.. because as far as I see.. they dont even KNOW any of the couples!!.. We need to PROMOTE THE SHOW!! If we get all Kriyansh/Swaron/VIHA fans to participate, then thats a lot of comments on their wall!!! 

What do you all think of Spamming SBS wall???

Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MAYURFAN001 thumbnail
Hello Rafi!

I agree that we need to increase the ratings of the show, and everyone here needs to be active!. I think first and foremost- everyone needs to promote India Forums on all D3 pages.. collectively.!! asking ppl to hit the Chaska Meter!

I am an Ex-MJHT fan myself, and the show went offair because people stopped watching the show on TV, but instead watched it on youtube.. It dropped the TRPS, and the show was called off.. and then next thing we see is a FAREWELL PARTY covered by IF where every cast member was in TEARS!!!!

DO we want to see our Favourites CRY because their show got called off air? because we got lazy to watch on TV???? ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!!

AND NOTE: When you are Bombarding Facebook for SBS, make sure you  request that they cover DIL DOSTI DANCE.. and not a specific couple.. because as far as I see.. they dont even KNOW any of the couples!!.. We need to PROMOTE THE SHOW!! If we get all Kriyansh/Swaron/VIHA fans to participate, then thats a lot of comments on their wall!!! 

Edited by MAYURFAN001 - 12 years ago
Infinities thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey rafi ,

i agree with u . V shud keep aside our mutual fights and move forward 2 increase the d3 ratings . Let it be kriyaansh , swaron or viha , v all noe that d3 comes first and d3 hai toh yeh couples hai !!!!! We need 2 make our forum more and more active !!!!! As d3 fans it shud b our priority . I really hope that we unite and increase d3's rankings as it will lead 2 more epis , bts n sbs !!!!!!

So guys pull up ur socks n get grooved up !!!! D3 wayyy 2 gooo!!!!!!Edited by kriyansh117 - 12 years ago
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAYURFAN001

AND NOTE: When you are Bombarding Facebook for SBB, make sure you  request that they cover DIL DOSTI DANCE.. and not a specific couple.. because as far as I see.. they dont even KNOW any of the couples!!.. We need to PROMOTE THE SHOW!! If we get all Kriyansh/Swaron/VIHA fans to participate, then thats a lot of comments on their wall!!! 

First of all .. sorry about cuttin ur post but I wanted to highlight the above bit .. (I'll edit my post and add the SBB/ SBS bit)

YES YES YES !!! Spamming SBS / SBB is the way to GO !!!  Cuz they only cover the BIG shots and vie versa -  If a show / couple has made it to SBB/ SBS matlab .. they have made it to teh ranks of Telly-dom A-Listers !!

But MF, eik problem hai yaar .. SBB , SBS walls are CRAZY spammed by Kitin Mohabbat hai /KaSh / KaJen / Bandini / / MJHT fans !!!    Not taht I dont love MJHT and DMG .. I LOVED MaYur and ArTi like CRAZY and DMG toh will always have special plane in my heart .. but woh waapis nahin aaa sakta 🥺 ... 

so anywasys  I am afraid .. ke UNN  fans ke comments ke tale humare D3 comments naa dab jaye ?? Like Spammin karna toh koi Unn se seekhe TAUBA !! Specially DMG and Balji show ke fans .. 

But anywyas .. like u said .. SBS / SBB is VERY important in brinign a show to the limlight .. wahan jo jaata hai .. chaa jaatta hai .. 

and agar we D3 fans managed to beat a BIG show like PKYEK with our promotions (for the NTA Yuth awards ) to hum yeh bhi kar sakte hai !!!  😳

TEAM D3 ! Its time to show them our spirit !!!

magical_mania thumbnail
MF n rafi
u both are equaly crct i mean v shud spam d wall of SBS as a d3 fan nt as a kriyansh/swaron or ny odr couple fan
i m wid u al
il do my best to promote d show in taking it 2 no. 1
al d best 4 every1
so lets start d mision
MAYURFAN001 thumbnail

If we have all the D3 fans together, then SBS will definitely take notice YES.. D3 will be competing with some of the TOP SHOWS and some very very popular actors on SBS.. but if we try, and if we succeed to get SBS to cover D3.. then there is no looking back.. because India Forums is just online based forum, and not everyone in INDIA logs in to IF.. But SBS gets aired on TV.. and TV = Massive coverage in India!..It makes a big difference for a show to be aired on TV vs a show to be covered online!!!!

..SBS coverage is a MUST if this show is ever going to be number 1

So lets start promoting SBS and India Forums Chaska meter right away!!
Winz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I totally agree...the plan of action seems great...just a suggestion y not one of u...may be Rafi or Piyu post on DBS FB page and post the link on IF so all the D3 fans go and comment on the same link, as a result we will have a stronger chance to draw attention as a list of comments rather than random ones. I'm in the Middle East as well...so anything to increase the rankings of the show. All the best to us to meet our target!!!!
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Winz

I totally agree...the plan of action seems great...just a suggestion y not one of u...may be Rafi or Piyu post on DBS FB page and post the link on IF so all the D3 fans go and comment on the same link, as a result we will have a stronger chance to draw attention as a list of comments rather than random ones. I'm in the Middle East as well...so anything to increase the rankings of the show. All the best to us to meet our target!!!!

Yeah u are right .. I posted the link from Piyu's Kriyansh Page as well as my SwaRon page .. but whats DBS ?

and 

@MF - Bang on.. Hum sab yaahan pe channe bechne ke liye nahin baithe hai ... we NEED to make this work  .. Guys if we ALL gear up , D3 WILL be noticed !! And as MF said .. SBS / SBB are sen ALL OVER India !!!

Warna agar humare laparwahi ke karan D3 doob gaya toh hum unn off-air shows ke fans ki tarha rotay reh jayenge .. posting idhar udhar beggin for them to bring o0ur show back .. and having our hopes trashed and hearts broken .. on a daily basis ..

SO friends .. BEFORE its too late for D3, lets make sure ke its never too late for D3 !!   Once again , here's to D3 .. and here's to US , the AMAZIN' team of D3 fans  !!! 😳  🤗
Edited by SwaRon911 - 12 years ago
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😲Gosh Seems The Forum Is in Action!!!😛
Well Rafi That ate gr8 suggestions..👏
If we wanna Increase our Ranking in CM we should hav enough articles abt the show..
N the ratings and comments we giv to the articles also helps in bringing the forum rankings up..
Besides itz nt juz this bt the Forum members shud participate actively in every activity of the forum..
Its nt Juz 2 or 3 AT's running and spamming der only..
And reading and commenting on only FF's..
But Its abt reading each post commenting Liking..
Making new meaningful posts.. Writing ur Point of views abt a particular part in the show n Sharing..
Dis will increase the number of Posts.. And the activities of the forum
If there is active participation Then only Forum Rankings Can go up..
Not Juz Dis.. 
Hitting the like Button of Facebook and Google Plus of our Forum also Counts n Helps in promoting The Show..
N added to this.. The Cast Ranking should also Go up..
Den only will evrybdy notice and Find out as to wich show they are working n wud Watch it..
U knw I hav found and knw many members who like the show n watch it regularly..
Bt hesitate to come in the forum Make posts and share their views..
I find our Forum has Very limited amt of active members ..
Others are silent readers or stalkers..
Its Juz dat we hav to actively Participate to bring our Forum up..
I will not say anything abt TRP's as U hav xplained it so beautifully... 
N to that SBS and SBB part..
Added to that There are many Wassup TV interviews abt the cast or show Go hit like giv ur ratings n comment on evry video abt the show..
That Too helps..
Bas I'm over wid my speech..😆 I hope i haven't Bored u..😆
I'll Return after my Xams To make Posts Spam n Do all sorts of promotions to increase the show ranking..😉
BTW Rafi Thanx For bringing sum Josh in the forum..Vaise i'll contact u thru PM kuch discuss Karna Hai abt this Topic!!😆
Sunsethues thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Fantastic Post !!!
agree with all
Just as v support r own fav couple / stars the same enthusiasm and efforts shld go to promote D3 as a show
Instead of wasting r time on fites v shld all unite and make D3 the no. 1 shw !!!

Rafi

can u also add watching D3 live on net - http://www.startv.in/channels.asp?channel_id=8   

this too helps in increasing the trps !!!!
Edited by kriyanshfan - 12 years ago