Pooja Gor's personal diary!!

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

When fans appreciate my work

Pooja Gor

A page from the personal diary of Pooja Gor.

There is no better feeling than fans coming up to you and appreciating your hard work. I have to mention about two of my craziest fans. One is Puravi Edbor from Nagpur. She is in school and studying in standard 12 currently. Long back I uploaded a status on Facebook, "I am unwell." Puravi read it and went and consulted her mom who is a doctor. She actually posted a remedy and I got better. Since then we interact regularly and even our families know each other. If I am busy on shoot, then my mom and dad talk to her.

She keeps telling me that she has learnt a lot from my different characters right from the Kitani Mohabbat Hai days. I always feel great to chat with Puravi.

My second craziest fan is Devyani Chabra. She is from Delhi and she is also a student. I just cannot put in words how crazy a fan she is of mine. She wanted to meet me at any cost. She kept contacting me. Finally, she did come on the sets of Kitani Mohabbat… and met me and Karan- Kritika.

Furthermore, recently I was just chilling out at a mall in Mumbai when a Pakistani woman walked up to me and started chatting. She said it is difficult for her to watch my show in her country as movies, TV, etc are banned. However, she makes it a point to watch Pratigya, along with the male members of the family. She said that she learns a lot from my character on how to deal with difficult situations in life.

So, I always feel good if I can become a role-model for my fans and help them deal with problems in life. It gives me immense happiness. Thank you all my fans and please keep supporting me and appreciating my work. Take care!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

When fans appreciate my work

Pooja Gor

A page from the personal diary of Pooja Gor.

There is no better feeling than fans coming up to you and appreciating your hard work. I have to mention about two of my craziest fans. One is Puravi Edbor from Nagpur. She is in school and studying in standard 12 currently. Long back I uploaded a status on Facebook, "I am unwell." Puravi read it and went and consulted her mom who is a doctor. She actually posted a remedy and I got better. Since then we interact regularly and even our families know each other. If I am busy on shoot, then my mom and dad talk to her.

She keeps telling me that she has learnt a lot from my different characters right from the Kitani Mohabbat Hai days. I always feel great to chat with Puravi.

My second craziest fan is Devyani Chabra. She is from Delhi and she is also a student. I just cannot put in words how crazy a fan she is of mine. She wanted to meet me at any cost. She kept contacting me. Finally, she did come on the sets of Kitani Mohabbat' and met me and Karan- Kritika.

Furthermore, recently I was just chilling out at a mall in Mumbai when a Pakistani woman walked up to me and started chatting. She said it is difficult for her to watch my show in her country as movies, TV, etc are banned. However, she makes it a point to watch Pratigya, along with the male members of the family. She said that she learns a lot from my character on how to deal with difficult situations in life.

So, I always feel good if I can become a role-model for my fans and help them deal with problems in life. It gives me immense happiness. Thank you all my fans and please keep supporting me and appreciating my work. Take care!!!

Thank U poojie! πŸ˜ƒ No wonder why Pooja Gor is the best and the most beautiful indian television actress!πŸ˜ƒ Such a sweetheart she is! My fave TV actress!πŸ˜‰
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo710

Thank U poojie! πŸ˜ƒ No wonder why Pooja Gor is the best and the most beautiful indian television actress!πŸ˜ƒ Such a sweetheart she is! My fave TV actress!πŸ˜‰

Agreed πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ
AemanKp thumbnail
Thanks for shearing 
telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Tfs
Sooo innocent i loved it
Mitu_ thumbnail
I was waiting for her diary since i read Arry
Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ
Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ

Did Arhaan do one too?πŸ˜• Or did she write about arhaan?πŸ˜•
Mitu_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mo710

Did Arhaan do one too?πŸ˜• Or did she write about arhaan?πŸ˜•

Arhaan shared it also πŸ˜ƒmember has posted here on the forum some weeks ago :D
i have shaved it

At last he said " When it comes to girls, I am pretty happy on my own now. If you want to know what kind of girl I like, then the answer is that there is no fixed answer. There are no norms to fall in love. It is a divine connection which just happens.

Well, in the future I want to be a part of some good movies and other exciting TV shows. I just want to tell my fans that life is beautiful and just enjoy it. "

CrAzYRED thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mitaly..

Thanks for sharing πŸ˜ƒ

kya????😲
πŸ˜›Thanks for sharing SisπŸ˜›She is such a darling PersonalityπŸ˜› I have been watching soaps since 2001πŸ˜›lekin pehli baar kisi se Pakistani fan ka suna haiπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›