--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC-29 Nov Written Update

Show started:

Nandu maharaj was singing anthem...every1 was enjoying...😃
tabhi , maasa said to Shikha: please go to in maasa's room and bring medicine of maasa..

(..Shikha thinks: I have to do something..but what...🤔...ummm...okay...I know wht to do...😈..)

and shikha said to Komal: I have to go in kitchen...please go to in daadi sa's room and bring medicine of maasa..😳...
Komal goes in maasa's old room and she saw, Maasa's old room is Ghanshyam's room now...
(..and shikha's plan succesfull...😎..)...Shikha also goes in daadi sa's old room and komal asks her: What is this shikha bhabhi??? Where is daadi sa's things...?? whats going on in this house??

And after some drama Shikha tells her everything ...shikha tells her about partition, and she also says to her that Sarika is responsible for everything......

after litsning this, Komal fainted...
tabhi shikha trembled...and she shouted: Maasa...

(...All members of family come in the room...)

when komal come to senses, says to maasa: I dont want to live here now...i want to go my "sasural"..
komal's mother in law says: okay komal..if you dont want to live here, just go with us...

Santosh says to komal: Come here..(..Santosh komal ko side me le jaati hai..)

and santosh askes her:  What happn??
She tells maasa: I dont want to live in this house now ...because now this house has two parts...and bla..bla..bla...🥱..

Santosh try to convince her...

tabhi, her inlaws does talk wid each other like something is wrong here...etc..etc...
tabhi, ghanshyam says to them: Komal is like a smaal child ...abhi kuch der pehle, we both brother were talking loudly so komal thought we are quarrelling , that is why, she does'nt want to live here... and whole family convince komal..Komal complied...

Finally, komal's inlwas went...
and then Ghanshyam shouts: Shikha...who did tell komal about partition?? (.....)

Shikha says: Komal was asking again and again..so, i told her...😈...

Ghanshyam: But why??? Thank god Komal is alright...otherwise i did'nt forgive you...

Shikhha's expression was like....

Please use LIKE button
I want to see 50 likes beneath my post..haayy..😍

Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Cool - so Shikha got to uncover the charade for Komal at least, if not for the others.  I'm not getting why Komal had to stay there, when she has her biggest problems w/ Santosh, and shouldn't take such a stress while she's pregnant.

I do hope Komal spills it to her in-laws and they taker her back.  Also hope that Garima returns once this charade is over - I don't see Santosh apologizing to her - the assumption seems to be that she's the one who is wrong.