Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hello64 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Sorry I haven't written in sooooooo long I was busy with tests and stuff anways...

Episode 4 ( i think)-

Angad wakes up and is in bed. He is thinking about kirpa and is excited about what he's going to kirpa. He thinks that he is going to finally get happiness in his life. He takes a shower and is eating breakfest when Aaliyeah cums in.

Aa- hey good morning bhai!
A- good morning but where are you going so early?
Aa- I have to talk to someone about something important it's kind of personal and private so I can't tell you so bye!
A- yeah see you at lunch!
Aa- bye

Angads then drives to school and meets josh and mishti there

J- hey man!
A- hey
J- so what are you giving and saying to the lucky lady!
M- you got me something!!!!!!
A- shut up josh and no mishti in fact i got nobody anything... anyways I've got to go!

Angad leaves and josh runs after him.and mishti is left standing there thinking kuch to karbar hai aur jai angad ki zindigi main aur koi larkhi mara siva hooia to mudhjse boora koi nahi.

J- yo, what happened bak there? I thought you were going to tell kirpa.
A- Don't worry about that. I'm prepared and why the hell would oyu say that infront of mishti shes like crazy over me now she'll do or think some next shit like always.
J- Chill!
A- anyways I've gotta go to class thats the reason we came early today right?
J- yeah lets go

At Kirpas house

Aa- so kirpa what are you going to do today?
K- I don't know cuz I don't even know if angad likes me so why should I dump sunny and even if he did like me he has mishti.
Aa- mishti isn't that close to him.. belive me dump sunny.
K- its not that simple. I do have strong feelings from sunny. My parents like him and everything. My parents would never let me marry a fun and hot rocker like angad they like boring and bussnessy.
Aa- well you can't sit here talking about them and how you or your parents like them you need to decide which one by the time school ends.
k- why?
Aa- isn't that when he's coming?
K- yeah, lets just go to school before we're late.
Aa- K

At Lunch

A- Hey Aaliyeah kirpa here
K- hi Angad, mishti, josh and prithvi
All- hey.

Everyone is eating there lunches.

P- Angad,kirpa come lets go.
A- where?
P- audutions.
K- I have to go to the bathroom
A- hey same.
P- ok then meet me in the auditorium at 1:00 sharp don't be late you only have 10 minutes
A+K- ok

On the way to the auditorium

A- kirpa
k- yeah
A- I need to talk to you after school
k- pk but why?
A- you'll see.
k- but you'll have to be quick someones picking me up after school
A- i'll drop you
k- no its okay i need to go with that person
A- okay!

After auditions
P- that was really good you two you both may get the leads in the musical but just check with us tommorow morning to make sure
A- okay bye
k- c u after school
A- okay bye
Aa- Kirpa!
k- bye angad
Aa- lets go we'll be late for our next class!
K- k

Angad is now thinking if he should tell kirpa. What if she says no and besides she doesn't seem to notice him a lot

After school

Angad is standing there waiting for kirpa he has the ring and the necklace and flowers he waiting for her but she's not coming but then he sees her with someone.he hids the stuff in his backpack

K- hi angad!
A- Hi kirpa
K- angad this is sunny, sunny this is angad
S- Hi angad!
A- hi... kirpa can i speak with you in private
K- okay
S- I'll go to my hotel i have to do something important
k- k see you later

They go to the side.

A- kirpa i don't know how to say this but...
K- but what?
A- I love you a lot
K- WHAT????????
A- here this is for.....
k- wait what are you saying?
A- I like you and this stuff is for you
K- i can;t take this
A- why
K- you know sunny
A- yeah
K- he's my boyfriend and all this stuff you are offering me esspesially your love , I can;t except.bye

Kirpa runs away crying and angsd falls to the ground crying ripping up the flowers and outting the cain and ring in his pocket and is shattered crying on the ground

Preview- kirpa is crying in her room for angad and angad is crying for her wanting to die!
~Angel~ thumbnail
awwwwww 😭 😭
cont sooon
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
great part! Stupid sunny just had to come in the way! jk. Cont. soon!
Sour Skittles thumbnail
😭 sad..but awsum part cont son!!!!!
luv himani
insia12 thumbnail
Juss started reading it must say its Amazing!!whoz did sunny i hope its not sunny deol!!cuz i hate him 😆
hello64 thumbnail
dont worry me_iq it's not sunny deol just think of him as emraan hashmi i've always thought they make a good couple. I'm thinking of giving the next part on Monday just wait and I'll make it real great!
Kashiish thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plz continue it was g8 loved it can't wait 😃 😃 😃
hello64 thumbnail
Sorry I've haven't written in so long I'm really busy nowadays.P.s= tell me if you want Sunny to be played by the Emraann dude that is always kissing girls in his movie. His latest movie was Aksar and he was in the movie Aashiq baneya Aapne. Or do you want it to be played by Shahid Kappor.PM on which one you want to be sunny and if you have any other suggestions on who should play Sunny tell me. I'll tell you next week who the Sunny is played by-- Remember to PM me! Anways here it goes

Start:

Kirpa is at her house and is crying in her room and thinking of all the good times she had with him

k- why why did i not break my relationship with sunny? Kyun? Why did I have to say no to Angad. I love him... but I love sunny too. I dunno maybe I don't want Sunny to feel bad so I'm not breaking up with him. Or do I feel bad about turning down Angad. Omg what should I do? Should I go to Angad or Sunny? who do I love and who do I like?

Angad at home crying in her room and thinking of all the times good or bd with Kirpa.

A- Why? What does sunny have that I don't have.(crying and sobbing) No I can't act like thins I need to win her back No matter what...

Next day after lunch Prithvi walks up to the lunch table and begins to talk.

p- I told you! I knew that you and kirpa would make it! Angad are you listening?

A- yeah

k- omg really I can't wait!

P- okay you two can invite one person each to help you backstage on the night of the show. Also we have practice from know on everyday after school.

K- everyday? what about sunny I need to give him some time out of my day

J- Whatever your brother sunny can wait. Your number one priority is Angad and and this Show.

M- Angad?

Aa- Angad?

K- Angad?

P- Angad?

J yeah guyz....

A- shut up Josh you know no shit about my life why thr **** do you have to say something like that for no good frickin reason?

Angad walks away and everyone seems to be shocked and surprised in what they have heard Mishi thinks to herself. Why is Kirpa's number one priority Angad? Kuch to garbar hai. Josh looks at everyones faces and runs after Angad.

J- yaar... what happened why are you so pissed off? Arn't you and kirpa...

A- shut up Josh you don't know what happened.

J- what the hell are you trying to say. your acting like she turned your porposal down

A- She did. ANd that guy sunny that you called her brother is her boyfriend.

J- WHAT?

A- as usual my life has been turned upside down. Nobody cares for me.. I let my emotions take over me.I was wrong she soesn't like me and your advice on telling her how I feel was a stupid idea... I have to fix it.

Angad walks away

After School

Josh is walking out of the school with Aaliyeah and Mishti.

J- Hey aaliyeah want to go out sometime you know for dinner ( looking at mishti, mishti indeed seems surprised)

Aa- yeah sure

M- I'll come along too

Aa- yeah we'll have a blast

J- sorry mishti but I was asking Aaliyeah out on a date.

M- what? But... I thought... whatever

Aa- O..K.. I think i'll go home.

J- I'll drop you

Aa- ok

M- I'lll tag along

J- no thanks

And Josh and Aaliyeah walk away into the car and drive away. Mishti is standing there thinking what the hells going on? She thought that Josh liked her now he's after Aaliyeah? Then all of a sudden this really hot boy walks up to her.

M- Hi!

S- Hi... ummm do you know where kirpa is

m-KIRPA? who are you?

S- Oh sorry.. I'm Sunny Kirpa's boyfriend.

M- kirpa's boyfriend?

S- Yeah do you know where she is?

M- yeah shes at rehersal with angad and Prithvi

S- thanks bye!

Mishti walks away thinking how confusing life is.

Preview: Sunny watches the reharsal and kirpa is on teh floor and one hand is on Angad's face Angad is looking into kirpa's eyes and Kirpa is looking at Angads eyes. The Directors are ssying cut but they arn't listening because they are Koi whoia in each others eyes. Sunny is looking at them in shock and looking at them with a facial expression like what the hell is going on.

Moderator's Note:
Edited to completely remove inappropriate language.
Edited by shahidlover24 - 18 years ago
*vanits* thumbnail
that was awesome...continue soon...
mz.Bollywood thumbnail
👏   nice !!! cant wait for the next one!