28th Nov WU:- Two mysteries are revealed to Adi

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
~28th November Written Update~

When Aditya  asks reasons to Devyani , she and Gaurav tells him everything ,He gets angry and wants to talk to Brmha,Devyani gives her "kasam"not tell him anything .Aditya says he will never forgive Devyani for this.

Bramha orders to send some food for Uttara. Bauji taunts him for everything. Bramha gets angry but pretends to be happy with Devyani's divorce decision.

Aditya comes in his room, He and Priya have a conversation about Chinu 'Vidya and Gaurav issue.But he could not tell her everything.

Vidya has still not opened the door, Gaurav is disturbed. Aditya tries to convince her that as he had kept his promise, now she also has to listen to him. She opens the door. Vidya tells him about her feeling and everything she thought,but now she is ready to accept Gaurav as he is.She also informs him that Gaurav 's partner's name is Karan.Aditya is curious to know who is this Karan?Vidya  tells "Mantri ji ka Beta"

Precap:

RD throws the chess board and shouts she will break Jhakar family .

Edited by --PiaSenGupta-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Pia, it really is getting very interesting.
Aditya is finding out all the secrets and till yet he hasnt flipped as we'd expect him too.

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Are yaar .. It shows he is Devyani's son 
myname thumbnail
Thank you sooo much!! My speakers are not working nor my headset! Can someone please give a detailed update what dev told adi? please?
forestry thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you.  Appreciate the update .  Can't wait to watch the video
krutiv100 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have a feeling that Aditya will flip when he finds out what his maasi and dad are doing...thanks for the update...can't wait to watch the epi!

manny136 thumbnail
Adi is be so self righteous right now he thinks every thing is black or white wait till he finds out his mom also hid priya's truth and how the dad forced her to keep quite his head might just explode
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i still dont get it why is he so angry at devyani? after the shooting incident being revealed he doesnt know that she did it ot protect her son only?
he can forgive guarav but not devyani. i feel bad. i wish adti catches braham n uttara in the act!!
FIZK6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: leo4ever

i still dont get it why is he so angry at devyani? after the shooting incident being revealed he doesnt know that she did it ot protect her son only?

he can forgive guarav but not devyani. i feel bad. i wish adti catches braham n uttara in the act!!

He's still angry at Devyani because shes  told him if he confronts Brahma, which he wants to, he will see her dead face. Shes put a stop to him asking Brahma anything. What Aditya doesnt know is shes also done the same with Priya.
leo4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FIZK6

He's still angry at Devyani because shes  told him if he confronts Brahma, which he wants to, he will see her dead face. Shes put a stop to him asking Brahma anything. What Aditya doesnt know is shes also done the same with Priya.

oh, why did she do that with adtiya, brhama should be facing his kids only that way will his real face be known to ppl