confessions of a goat..LAKSHMI at RM.meihhh!

UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Ok guys! I am lakshmi, nani's goat! , U r not seeing me regularly these days, but i am a silent spectator in

let me make it very clear first that I am straight! totally

but nani does not understand that! maih! She keeps cuddling me n hugging me! naaih!

Like all the other girls at forum! i am soo taken by the hawt, n handsome ASR's looks, But he doesnt understand that,,, he doenst understand that khuhsi loves him, how can he understand that I love him! maih! i cant even speak!
no difference man, what are they doing if they can speak, they are doing the same thing about it as i am doing!

Atleast I tried!u dunno? I did, maih!

>I proposed ASR, lol, duffer dint understand!

I took the ring from the milk glass, n went running to my heart throb, n proposed, he dint understad! chalo acha hai, rejection se acha , he dint understand!

thought it is for a good cause, as i like khuhsi, i though he realised his love for her, n will make her realise, but he made u all a good opposite sex of me! nahin samjhey! BAKRA! back to square one!

never mind! i never liked LA,she called me mutton! thats y I entered ASr's room when she sneeked into it late

Anjali, to anjali hai, she is tooo sweet, to understand shyam's motives, now atleast dont become a bakra, she is not going to find about shyam! And the reason i wear clothes is that I m trying to be careful around the pervert

my gud luck to Akash, atleast he can make Arnav learn something!

anyways, i am also pissed off ,,so thoought I will also talk to u all, maih! maih!<

But please please please tell nani that I am straight! i dont like her cuddling and hugging me!

i know I m merely an Animal, who couldnt complete the sentecne "mai tumse pyaar kartee hoon " to ASR, as i was stuck only with mai, but that doesnt mean u ignore my confessions, so do comment

Edited by community_drive - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shweta_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣I cant stop laughing🤣🤣 Edited by ipkkndfan1 - 12 years ago
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
🤣🤣🤣🤣...after reading ur post m goin...meh-eh-eh...🤣 
nitashaj83 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ipkkndfan1

🤣I cant stop laughing🤣🤣

rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Stop fussing zoha. 😡 oh sorry lakhshmi. 🤣
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

awww...my cutie-cutie...ever so straight...meh-eh-eh...oops i mean Lakshmi babes...🤣

IronyDied thumbnail
ok Zoha di (according to rashmi di i should call you both di so here i am 😃 you have finally lost it and i loved that fact🤣🤣🤣
gosh laxmi proposed ASR! what the!😆😆😆
and her mei mei🤣🤣 and nani and laxmi🤣 ok laxmi ji we will tell nani that you are straight though i am still confused as i wanted you to be with la🤣🤣!
shyam ne laxmi ko bhi nahi chora🤣🤣

And the reason i wear clothes is that I m trying to be careful around the pervert Shyam!

on a serious note! go and do susu on arnav! pls he is being such a senseless person! tell me why did you let la hug him today! could you do something or you were busy with nisar parvez hun? 😳 🤣🤣
cant you do something to bring out that creep's true face outside! 😔 cant you do something to help la to get lost!

by the way you are only sensible member in raizada family! 😊😳🤣
UltimateBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: rushshri

Stop fussing zoha. 😡 oh sorry lakhshmi. 🤣

Agllee baar tu mujhe ASR ke style mein daant, 

I will ask , really, y arent u ASR?mai uski daant be sunloo yaar!
ArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
What a great sense of humour you have got!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I can't stop laughing man!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And the best part is this:-

I took the ring from the milk glass, n went running to my heart throb, n proposed, he dint understad! chalo acha hai, rejection se acha , he dint understand!

Sooo funnnyyy mannn!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Khushi (🤣ArshiLover🤣)

Edited by ArshiLover - 12 years ago
UltimateBarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima_IPKKND

awww...my cutie-cutie...ever so straight...meh-eh-eh...oops i mean Lakshmi babes...🤣

Oh u called me babes, but R u a girl, then I am not happy, as I m a lady bakri , n I m straight😉