--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC-28 Nov Written Update

Show started:

Sarika says to kaka: Here is juice,  serve it to guest please..
Kaka: Now this house is looking like a house...😃..I wish that U'll be here forever...😊
Sarika smiles and says: dont worry..evrything will be right soon.....

(..Kaka goes with juice...and maasa comes in the kitchen ..)

Maasa gaps sarika, Then Komal's mother in law and her neighbours come in the kitchen, tabhi sarika says to maasa: Thnakyou soo much maasa, today you learned me to make Rasgulla..

(...Rasgulla is a very popular cheese based, syrupy sweet dish originally from Orissa. It is popular throughout India and South Asia. The dish is made from balls of chhena (an Indian cottage cheese) and semolina dough, cooked in sugar syrup...)

and says to maasa: Please give me "aashirvaad"...tabhi
Komal's inlaws entered in kitchen, they say to santosh: Your bahu is great ...Bless her please..
Maasa: Yeah..(..And maasa blessed sarika...)

one neighbour says to komal's mother in law: Did you notice kitchen's partition?? there is a window ...dividing kitchen in two parts...and there are two
Chulhas, ...😲

Then sarika says to them: Its not partition, its love...actually Ghanshyam chachu likes spicy food and My father in law does'nt like spicy food, So we make Ghanshyam chachu's food here and babuji's food there in diffrent Pots...😎...

They say: This is a perfect family...(..and they go from the kitchen..)..

Maasa says to sarika: You told lie very well...oh i forgot it's your habbit...(..Maasa's Saaspan..😆..)
btw where si jai, sarika??

(...Jai was wtih Garima and trying to convince her...in the end she complied...)...

maasa asks: where is jai, sarika???
Sarika says: Aa gaye with garima bhabhi...
(..And jai entered in poddar house with garima and Ammu...)

Sarika and maasa came out from the kitchen and sarika says to Garima: Lets go in kitchen didi, you have to make 56 pakwan ...

shikha thinks: This family is nautanki...and i have to do someting..and i will..😈..

Finally, Baaras Pooja starts...Pandit ji says to Gopal and ghanshyam: Please, sit here (..near by hawan ...)
and Do pooja ...
evry1 does pray...
in the end, Sarika dispense dainty to all..
(..Dainty was in plate...)
(...Pray does finish...)

after that Gopal  poddar introduced with "Nandu Maharaj "...
Nandu maharaj sang anthem (prayer)...

they were singing and jarika were talking about their family like all are happy...everything looking like old days...etc..etc..

Shikha thinks: After Nandu maharaj's program , i'll start my program, real drama...😈...

and show ended...

episode was ok ok...let see tomorrrow shkha's drama...😳...

Please use LIKE buttton

Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

india73 thumbnail
thanks for the update dear...
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the update

I hope Shikha starts her program - she's right about the family being a nautanki family.  Glad I didn't watch - Jai persuading Garima to return was simply not digestable.  Hope that she leaves again after this, telling Maasa to go stuff it!
--Dharampatni-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Thanks for the update

I hope Shikha starts her program - she's right about the family being a nautanki family.  Glad I didn't watch - Jai persuading Garima to return was simply not digestable.  Hope that she leaves again after this, telling Maasa to go stuff it!

I am telling you vrish, this show has becm fully Nautanki...😆...
Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago