Ametz OS- The Beautiful Liar!Update-1 (pg-5)

Viviliciousgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The soft green meadow over-stretching the horizon looked breathtakingly beautiful. It was perfectly filled up wild flowers-blue, yellow and white. Somewhere nearby a bubbling of a stream could be heard. The sun being overhead covered the meadow with its soft buttery sunshine.

She stepped aside the edge of the bright light. Peeping through her thick straight locks of hair, her dark-black eyes were searching for something all over the meadow. A faint smiled appeared on her rose-pink lips as her eyes caught the perfect figure hiding behind the canopy. His tan-ish skin glowing in the tint of the sunlight, his dark hair sweeping across his forehead as the wind caressed his beautiful face. His masculine body was a hard one to be missed. But the most irresistible was his eyes. Sensuous and radiant like pure diamond, rich golden brown in its color, his eyes were perfect bronzite gemstones. With a mischievous smile lingering on his soft pink lips, he looked back. Slowly stepping in front, as he was about to call out, a small push came from behind and he tripped across the ferns and fell with a soft thud on the ground.

The whole meadow was filled with laughter, like soft ringing of bells all over the place. She bends down and said;

"Abhayendra'it's not so easy to catch me!" and once again, her laughter filled the air.

Abhayendra stood up dusting off the grass from his body, a small tint of anger spreading across his face. He stepped back and said with a stern voice;

"Alright then, if you are not giving in, I refuse to talk to you, Maithali." Saying this, he turned back, hands folded right across his chest.

A playful smile appeared on Maithali's face. She knew it very well that Abhayendra hated it, when ever she used to run away from him, but she liked teasing him. It was only then, the mischievousness used to come out of him. Maithali stepped forward and wrapping her arms from behind, she gave a light peck on his shoulder. Touching her soft face to his back, she sighed and said;

"Abhayendra, please don't be angry with me. I am sorry. I was just teasing you a bit; you know very well that I cannot stay away from you ever. You are entwined in my soul'where will I go? You are there in every breath of mine and in every cell of my body. And now if you refuse to talk to me, be sure then, I won't be alive..."

Abhayendra turned to face Maithali, touched her lips. Cupping her delicate face in his warm hands, he kissed her eyes, then moving down, very softly, he kissed her pink cheeks. A sensual warmness spread all over Maithali. She shivered a little under his soft touches. Maithali opened her eyes, and she saw Abhayendra's golden brown eyes were boring in hers. Whenever, she used to look into these two pools of ocean, she used to get lost in a world of her own self. His eyes capturing every nerve in her mind, made her melt like chocolates in his arms.

Abhayendra couldn't help but admire her divine beauty. Her soft peach colored skin highlighted her dark eyes, black as the night, her long straight hair where a beauty of its own. He breathed in taking her fragrance into himself, softly he said;

"Do you know, how heartbreakingly beautiful you look? You silly over-sensitive princess. Do you think, I will let you die? No way. You are stuck with me for the lifetime and after that. You don't have any idea how much I love you; I will fight with anything and anyone to keep you with me. No one can separate us. We live in each other and I will always walk with you till the end of this world."

Saying this, Abhayendra pressed his lips to hers, drowning her into a pool of sensation that burned every cell of her body. His hands moved down her body exploring, and she forgot everything except the pleasure that was happening to her and her hands began to grope for him. She felt him hot and hard and pulsating. He was on top of her and in her,opening her gently and lovingly. There was an exquisite joy that she had never dreamed possible. They were together, making love in their own little heaven. Maithali lay there holding him, never wanting to let him go, and never wanting to let this feeling stop. She laid in peace-a woman.

Abhayendra, looked at Maithali getting a hold on his breathing. She was glowing. The sunlight teasing her lips made it look like a bloomed flower and the wind softly caressed her hair. Brushing his fingers through her hair, Abhayendre whispered;

"I love you, till the end of time and beyond it, in this lifetime and even after I die. I will always be yours."

And in a fraction of second, he was in someone else's arms, holding her and saying the exact words.

A tear rolled down from her eyes as the flashback ended slapping reality and present right across her face. Her face crippled with utmost pain and anger. Getting a hold on herself, she wiped off the tear from her eyes.

Arnab Dobriyal, came in with a big basket of chocolates. He placed it on the table and said;

"Ok Piya, here you go. As I had promised, I got you your favorite chocolates especially imported from Paris like you wanted. Now please get ready for your date, Abhay will be coming here any moment."

Arnab looked a bit confused when Piya didn't turn back and answered him. Taking Abhay's name only used to make her blush like anything, but now she was standing still facing the window. Arnab came forward and kept a hand on her shoulder, he asked with a concerned voice;

"Piya...sweetheart, is anything wrong? You didn't greet your papa today, is my princess upset?"

She turned back and looked at Arnab. Her bloodshot eyes turning red, grabbing the knife in her hand, within a blinking of eyes, she stabbed it inside Arnab's stomach.

With a mischievous grin on her face, she said;

"Hello papa! Goodbye papa!"

Maithali was back to destroy.

P.S. This is a new OS, specially on Maithali and Abhay, requested by Snigdha, my little besharam-popat๐Ÿ˜ˆ. I am compelled to make this one a bit more besharam!โ˜บ๏ธ Hope you guys will enjoy it.๐Ÿ˜‰

Update pages- 5..

Edited by Viviliciousgirl - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
so no abhiya here ? but anyways enjoyed it really a very nice n sweet OS๐Ÿ˜Š
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Its amazing! I love the way it turned out to be a flashback and the way u ended it!

Looking forward for more! :):)

Originally posted by: pratiksha2009

awsome yaar, its amazing

Thanks Prat...๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: pkyekfanclub

so no abhiya here ? but anyways enjoyed it really a very nice n sweet OS๐Ÿ˜Š

There will be Abhiya but less...its more about Metz and Abhay.๐Ÿ˜‰

Originally posted by: @nup@m@

BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Its amazing! I love the way it turned out to be a flashback and the way u ended it!

Looking forward for more! :):)

Thanks a ton Anupama...glad u liked it. BTW...would u mind if i call u Anna..i don't know, but this name suits you so mch๐Ÿ˜ณ
_Klaroline_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
First ametz. Os which i read...i loved it...

Originally posted by: renuka1997

First ametz. Os which i read...i loved it...

Thank you dear๐Ÿ˜ณ
Pari-Gupta thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome os
I always wanted to know Ametz relationship after whatever happened
continue soon
vikramdey thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
fantastic job please update sonn๐Ÿ˜ƒ