Arushi thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi all

The recetly uploaded Video of KTH in yahoo groups. I saw it upteem number of times . What I found that , instead of Amana There was Pallavi Kulkarni ( of Kehta hi dil, tuesday ) in some footage.

So when Amana was away the scenes were shot with pallavi?

I heard in Star plus ( SAAS BAHU AUR SAGISH) one day they were telling about the duplicates for Ronit roy, Ejaij khan & also showed Sujal kashish marriage as ( Dulhan in a ghungat) as  as a dupe.

Someone pleaseconfirm if this is true

bye bye
Arushi

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arushi thumbnail

Hi all

I saw the Video again . those clipppings are from Sony . with p[allavi kulkarni. Which serial it is in ?" Kya hadsa kys haquekat"?

bye bye

arushi

Bhaskar.T thumbnail

No No the dulhan was not duplicate. The marriage was done by thse two itself.... It was a big affair and the shooting took one full day. Even I saw it in sas bahu.... and had asked my friend about it. He said that no thats not true. Infact then I remembered what exactly they said... They said that when you see the back(showed someones back) or someone in ghunghat (Showed aamna-rajeevs marriage) it is possible that they may be duplicates. So infact they did not say that here duplicates were used....

About the other video you are talking about........ could you just tell me which scene is it.

Aqsa thumbnail
Oh thank God sujalfan tum ne meri confusion door ki warna mujhay aisa lag raha tha woh dekh kar ke bechare rajeev ki kisi duplicate  se shaadi karwa di hai😆
Arushi thumbnail

Hi Sujalfan

There is a video in yahoo groups. In fact I downloaded to my system & play it now & then between work

There there are clippings of Rajeev with pallavi kulkarni

How do I show you that video

bye bye

arushi

ivan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
 i have seen that yahoo group video . they r showing clips from both the series: rajeev n kashish from kahin tu hoga n rajeev n that girl (reel name in that series noinika/nanu) from kya hadsaa kya haqeeqat. Edited by ivan - 19 years ago