Is Ayesha Jhulka the new Kkusum?

sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 19 years ago

Is Ayesha Jhulka the new Kkusum?

The buzz on the sets of Kkusum is that former filmstar and current theatre artiste Ayesha Jhulka is the new face of Kkusum. The grapevine is abuzz with rumours that the channel and production house are currently working on her look and hairstyle.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/tellychakkar/y2k5/march/16ma rch/gupshup.phphttp://www.indiantelevision.com/tellychakkar/y2k5/march/16ma rch/gupshup.php
Is she the new Kkusum?

Ayesha was last seen playing sister to Abhishek Bachchan in a film titled Run which itself did not have a great box office run.

Why Ayesha for Kkusum? Firstly, because she can't play a heroine any more on the big screen. Secondly, good money would be involved as it is a daily soap and a title role to boot. Ayesha has done some television episodes on Zee's Kabhi Kabhie.

The question is, will Ayesha be a meet mate for the suave but definitely younger looking Anuj Saxena, who himself is shortly going to be seen on the big screen in Lips.

Has Ayesha shed all the weight she had gained post marriage? Manasi Joshi Roy, who makes her exit soon (her last shoot is on 10 April) might be saying that she will be brought back, but is there any guarantee at all in television serials these days?

Moreover, viewers have not forgotten that Mahi, played by Poonam Narula, (who took a maternity break from the show) too has to be brought back into the show. After all, Kali's mom has to be brought back sooner or later into the plot by the makers.

From what we hear, chaos currently rules the Kkusum sets, with most of the cast and crew clueless about where the story is headed. The buzz is that if not Ayesha, it will be another prominent film actress, as that will help the show to counter Vinta Nanda's Miilee on Star Plus. The decision on who's to be the new Kkusum will be taken only after Ekta Kapoor returns from Malaysia with the Kasautii... team.

That's crucial, because it is the new Kkusum who will go to Malaysia with Abhay, Taashu and a few lead characters in April!

http://www.indiantelevision.com/tellychakkar/y2k5/march/16ma rch/gupshup.php

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
oh no.........after Nashueen left...it was hard to accpet new Kusum now when we started accepting her as a Kusum...there we have a new twist...and now agian we have to accept Ayesha Julka as a new Kusum....oh no......i am so sick and tired of these Ekta's new twist.....😑
xsonyxo thumbnail
i knoow... after nausheen.... i all ready started accepting manasi as khusum.... n she started to play the part well too... now another one?? .....this is tooo muchπŸ˜•
poison ivy thumbnail
nausheen was the best, no one can replace her man
Sush thumbnail
Nausheen was good. manasi was looking older than abhay. and now ayesha. no wayyyyyyyyy. i am going to stop watching the drama if this is going to happen. why does ekta wants to change the lead character always. she is so sick.
fingirl thumbnail
noooooooooooooooooo..i hate this 🀒 ..i love Nausheen πŸ˜‰
Yusra thumbnail

well well guys kkusum is on since 7yrs.

who will waste the time to stay in for 7 yrs when nausheen left she work 4 yrs for ekta ,πŸ˜”

now more then 1yr mansi is on πŸ˜•

they get s tired of this it's ekta throw them .

Yea it is ekta who is draging 😑😑

awwwwwwww EKTA 🀑

Sush thumbnail
No kidding. R u sure this show is celebrating its 7th anniversary.
icy_devil thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

omg, this lady doesn't suit the role of kkusum😑. Mansi is way better

Edited by icy_devil - 19 years ago
sangeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sush

No kidding. R u sure this show is celebrating its 7th anniversary.

Kkusum started to air in may 2001.so it  has been on for 4 years.