Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Chapter 5

He held her hand and ran as fast as he could. Through the trees and through the bushes. The little animals seemed to run away, terrified by the anger and tremble each step of theirs gave out. He tightened his hold around her wrist, if that was possible, and they both pushed into the only place that seemed safe around. He pushed her to the wall of dark cave and covered her mouth with his palm, place his own mouth over it. Making sure none of them would make a sound with their breath. They could hear the steps and running of the goons. It was close, and they are stille on the edge. With their eyes closed, they both concentrated on the sound. A moment later the steps faded away in one direction. He opened his eyes to snap back to the moment and was swelled into one of the most beautiful sight ever. He slowly moved his mouth away from his palm, and even was even slower in taking off his palm from her mouth. That made her open her eyes. Before he could utter a word, tears started brimming in her eyes. 

"Manvi?" He enquired.

"Mujhe ghar jaana hai!" She said in a low, soft tone. That was all needed for Virat to know how scared she was. He nodded, his eyes assuring her. And she trusted him. 

"Yaar! Kitna chalenge? I am thirsty, gala sukh raha hai mera!" Manvi whined. They were walking down a barely visible path in the middle of the forest. He thanked lord that this forest wasn't a wild one. Manvi prayed the lord for no adventures. They had been walking since the morning. Virat kept turning his iPod on once in a while to check the time, and than turn it off again to save the battery. He only wished there was some network or Wifi around there, he would have messaged Viren. 

"Tumhe koi na koi problem hoti hai na? Problem aur tum janam janam ke saathi lagte ho!" He said annoyed! 

"Tumhari wajah se mein yahan phasi hu! Meri problem aur kuch nahi tum ho!" She replied hotly. None of them realized the underlying meaning of her words. Virat smirked and looked around laughing. That's exactly when his eyes caught the clearing a few feet away. He squinted his eyes and bent a little to make sure what he was looking at wasn't a trap. Moments later he heard a car's engine, faded, loud and than faded again. He grinned. Once again he held her hand, and without answering her questions, ran through the trees. 

He left her hand and bent over, panting. He looked up to look at her panting too, and glaring at him. He wiggled his eyebrow and told her to look around. A slow, angelic smile crept up her face, and seconds later, it was a full fledged grin. He smiled looking at her. 

"Oh god! Finally!" She said and looked around to make sure she was standing on a human made road. He bit his lip as a sudden feel of an unknown feeling came over him. She turned to look at him, grinning. He smiled in reply. He took out his ipod, and found a little network. He messaged his brother.

"Bhai, we need help. Stuck in the middle of a road...," He looked up to see the board that named the place"...a place called Shikhar."

"Lekin yahan se ab hum kaise jaayenge?" Manvi wondered out loud. Virat was about to answer when he was reminded of the incident when she did the little drama in his room. He smirked and went to stand in front of her. She frowned at him, as he slowly laced his fingers through hers. She watched him look at their fingers and followed his gaze. If she said their laced fingers didn't make her beat-o-meter running, she did be going to hell for lying. Virat glanced at her amused face as he took a step towards her. Her eyes instantly shot up to meet his. So close. "Virat!" She questioned softly. He brought up other hand to press his finger to her lips.

"Aaj sirf mein bolunga, aur tum sunogi Manvi!" His husky voice sent shivers down her spine. She swallowed hard and looked straight into his eyes. For a moment, Virat forgot his purpose. "Manvi, Humne ek saath joh bhi time spent kiya...whatever time we spent together here," He continued,"Was very special to me." And he meant it. He started this as a joke, but somewhere deep down, he knew he was confessing the truth. She bit her lip, but didn't utter a word. His thumb grazed over her smooth skin. She stood there, frozen. But her eyes didn't dare to leave his eyes. "Mein..."

His word trailed off as he felt something zoom past him. His eyes scanned the road edge behind Manvi and realized the "something" was nothing worse than a bullet. Pulling a baffled Manvi with him, he ran off towards the other end of the road. He had no idea where it lead. Hopefully, it would lead them to home. 

Edited by Prach_VirMan - 12 years ago
ShivRajput thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Wow.!! Nice update Prach...!!!
ayeshapasta thumbnail
Awesome update :) update ch 6 soon :D
nishi12345 thumbnail
great update
please cont soon
and pm me
BrunoMars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love it!
I can't describe how good it was.
I hope it continues soon.
I can't wait.
MaRiZ thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Prachi I just read all the parts AGAIN ๐Ÿ˜ƒ and me likess big time!!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well done Prach๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Btw why such a small update ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
Jab maza anay laga..it finished๐Ÿ˜ญ
misaki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow!!!!...that was wow!!!!.๐Ÿ˜.cant wait 2 read wat happens next...cliffhanger!!!...pls update soon pls pls pls!!!!!๐Ÿ‘!...nd wen u do pls pm me...
LuvManan13 thumbnail
Sorry for late reply
Really nice update
Continue soonn
Jessica.Patel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
WOW prachi finally caught up :D

amazing gotta admit <3
loving it <3 too good ;) <3
WaleedM thumbnail