Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi closed kitchen door, making her way to her bedroom. Everyone had gone out, and only her and her Arnav were in the house. Finally after ages they were together alone as husband and wife. Khushi was carrying the one cup of hot chocolate for Arnav, she was tempted to drink because it looked so appealing but resisted saying to herself, she'll steal some sips later on when Arnav's not looking.

She opened the bedroom door, to find Arnav not on the bed but near the warm fireplace, with blankets laid down on the floor and pillows around the little circle he made. He looked up at her and smiled. He held his hand out to her gesturing for her to come closer to her. She smiled and quickly closed the door, and made her way to him.

She took his hand and sat inbetween his legs resting her head on his shoulders, her back to his chest. He wrapped his hands tightly around her small waist. ' It feels so right' she thought to herself with a smile. She opened her eyes when she felt him bringing his lips to her neck, placing small kisses from her neck to her jawline and then going back to where he started. She relaxed further in his embrace moaning out his name.

"Arnav, Jaanu' she moaned when he nipped her skin and then quickly licked her as if to soothe her pain. Khushi remebering the hot chocolate in her hand quickly got back to her senses.

"Arnav, dekho na jaanu, i've bought your hot chocolate". She said while putting her left hand behind his neck on his hair to pull him to her face level.

He felt himself being pulled back and looked in to khushi's eyes. She brought the cup near his mouth gesturing him to drink it, he took a sip.

"yuummy" he said with a grin. Khushi giggled and drank some herself. She lay her head back on his shoulder and just looked into the fire.

"Jaanu'...she said

"Yes baby" he answered while playing with Khushi's ring on her left hand.

"How come you decided to do all this today?" she asked him while putting the cup to his mouth. He took a sip with a mischevious glint in his eyes, he then brought his mouth closer to Khushi's and coaxed her mouth open, as soon as her mouth opened he pushed the hot chocolate from his mouth in to hers. Khushi quickly tried to cover her mouth with her hand but Arnav wasn't having any of it, he grabbed her hand and but it around her waist and turned khushi to his side, locking her legs against his waist, he then parred khushi's lips and put his tongue in her mouth letting the hot chocolate go from her mouth to his, while his tongues danced with hers. Khushi put her hands behind arnav's neck playing with his hair while arnav's were holding her waist and going up and down her hips. Once they both needed air they both parted and broke the kiss naturally.

Arnav lookerd at his wife answering her question.

"Well darling the reason being is because it's seems very romantic here and here i can do that with you, without having you worrying about dirtying the mattress covers". He said with a wink.

She hit him lightly.
"well Jaanu this is very romantic indeed but whaat i want to do you, would be very uncomfortable here so i suggest it would be better if we moved to our bed" she said in his ear, while biting his earlobe.

Hearing this arnav quickly got up with a giggling khushi and made his way to their bed to continue their romance.

Well guys was really bored, nothing to do, so resulted in this.
Please like and comment
This is just a one shot, will not be continuing as i have alot of work to do. Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ended thumbnail
short. sweet and cute. lovely!
xxx
Targaryen thumbnail
adorable chemstry hehe πŸ˜ƒ
FebruaryFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nice one sweety!!!
Short...but very well written!!
I'm sure I'll enjoy my next mug of hot chocolate even more now...πŸ˜‰
Thanks for the PM!!
⭐️
Edited by FebruaryFlower - 12 years ago
desigirl_18 thumbnail
very cute and hot too!!πŸ˜‰ loved it!!
-JollyJabeen- thumbnail
LOL this was a pleasant surpriseπŸ˜›
angelic shaz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
dat was cutee !!!
awesum!
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
ok so reading this made me crave for hot choclate. Going right downstairs to make some πŸ˜†
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
great OS
now i really want some hot chocolate!!!!
arhi-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It was a cute and a hot one! And from now on i would more enjoy my cup of hot choclate.