Poll

do u guys miss krish being a part of table no.7

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pichirocks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
HEy Guys
I miss seeing krish as apart of TABLE NO.7 group.
i feel the group quite incomplete.
also i miss seeing smile on krish's face.it's been ages i saw smile on his face.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

djpagal thumbnail
and i dont like htat new guy either
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i really miss krish and peehu talking...and i miss wen he smiles... 😊
wizgal thumbnail
I miss Krish soo much. Infact I had even thought of starting a topic that I want the normal Krish back

Now he has fewer scenes in the show & its getting really boring without him

I wish Krish will become positive again and, yeah, even I want that smile back on his face
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I miss Peehu n Krish's lovey-dovey scenes! 😛 😆 😆 But seriously, I wish Krish was with his table # 7 friends....I really thought that after Krish would be out of jail, he would be back with Peehu, Palak n Soham.....and altogether, they would have taken revenge from Shikar and his gang.........unfortunately, Krish joined Shikar's gang....Anyway, as many of you think that Krish has a purpose in joining Shikar's gang...I really hope that he takes full revenge from Shikar cuz because of him, Table # 7 is incomplete....n Shikar really needs to get a "punch" from Krish!!! 😡 😡
pichirocks thumbnail
i agree on that 1000%.TableNo.7 is incomplete without him.i too am upset wid the fact that hi scenes r quite few these days 😛 .i also want the same krish back,the smiling one. 😊 😊 😊.Actually i had an idea if ny1 of u cn use it. i was thinking of starting krish's FAn club , also other's member's fav.character's fan club.May b that will make our forum even more interestiung
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pichirocks

i agree on that 1000%.TableNo.7 is incomplete without him.i too am upset wid the fact that hi scenes r quite few these days 😛 .i also want the same krish back,the smiling one. 😊 😊 😊.Actually i had an idea if ny1 of u cn use it. i was thinking of starting krish's FAn club , also other's member's fav.character's fan club.May b that will make our forum even more interestiung

u wrote my mind.....hehe 😛 ðŸ˜› ðŸ˜› Even I had this idea in my mind since a long time, but at that time, there weren't many members on this forum, so i thought that i'll wait until we have more active members..anyway, it'll be cool to have SRA characters' fan clubs!!!!!

pichirocks thumbnail
i shd say all forum member's knows each oher mind quite well and our thoughts also fly on same grounds.interesting.i hope this forum becomes all the more interesting 😳
dostokedost thumbnail
YYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS 😛