Secret Marital Life (~Arnav and Khushi~)

BSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Secret Marital Life (~Arnav and Khushi~)

Prologue

As soon as Arnav came to know about Khushi's engagement with his brother n law. He broke all his ties with Lavanya and then he whisked Khushi from  her ordinary life to his luxurious life to avoid the destruction in her sister's life.
Arnav married Khushi secretly in front of her family  and bought her a house for her to live in with every luxury. He provided her everything designer clothes, expensive jewellery or branded shoes.  He also moved her family to  live in a small cottage Bangalow to avoid his brother n law from knowing their where about, he even changed their cell phone numbers. He also afforded all the expenses of  Khushi's father treatment. He also got to know that Shyam has not only deceived his sister about also Khushi and her family. He was also the reason for Khushi's father sickness. 

*On the Journey of my fan fiction you will get to know how Arnav get to know about Shyam and how his marriage news was disclosed.
Edited by BSwan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice storyline pls add me to ur pm list  Edited by harshnee - 12 years ago
BSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 1

Arnav POV

I made sudden decision of my engagement with Lavanya to see what will be Khushi 's reaction. I was trying to read Khushi's face expression but I was unable able to decipher so I came to my room to complete some work. 
I called and asked  Jai Parakash to make me a cup of tea and send it to my room.15 minutes have passed and no sign of tea. I went downstairs every one was busy. I observed that  Khushi was busy with my sister and Lavanya  helping them to select necessities.
She was behaving as if she has no problem with my decision. I wanted to confront her so I called her and asked her to make me a cup of tea, she obliged and went to make me cup of tea and I walked back to my room. As soon as she entered my room I locked it  and I cornered her and held her arms firmly leaving no space for her to escape. I questioned her, "Are you happy with my decision?"
She stutters and replies,"Y'es"
She pushed me and hurriedly left the room. I followed her and saw that she went to my sister and said something and immediately went through the front door. I decided to follow her.As soon as I reached her house I parked my car a bit away from her house and walked up to her house. I knocked the door and I came  face to face with my brother n law as soon as he saw me he got paled and rushed out of the house . I went inside and inquired what was he doing here.
Khushi's Aunt replied ,"He is Khushi's fiance". 
I said,"How is it possible he is my brother n law".
Everyone was looking shocked.
Khushi's Aunt asked,"Is it True"
and I replied,"Yes".
I immediately asked them to pack up their belongings.Khushi's Aunt asked ,"why" 
I replied,"I'll shift you in my new cottage Bangalow for safety purpose because if he came to know I know everything or you knows everything he will surely do something to force you all". I dropped them at the cottage and bought them some groceries for the preparation of food. I returned home and called everyone and announced  that the engagement ceremony will not take place nor I will marry anyone. 

* Raizada Mansion

Everyone in the Raizada Mansion was shocked with the news. They were worried. But Nani announced if Arnav have given this decision he must have thought about something. She called the servants to take off all the decorations. Lavanya was upset. She packed her things and left to her house leaving Raizada Mansion behind.

You may also read  it at my blog

Edited by BSwan - 12 years ago
meenaluma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice prologue pls add me 2 ur pm list
vanshika456 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

nyc ff... plz add me 2 ur pm list...
-Saibo- thumbnail
Ohhh secret marriage! Exciting! Pm me pleaseee
harshnee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice start off pls give more romatic scenes pls
great_love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey nice ff ...
plzz add me to ur pm list..
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice update. pm me plz wen will u update of dis story or next part of it.
monaya_sajan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey can u plz pm me from next tym?????? awesome concept yaar!!!!!