OH MY GOD SOHAN IS DEAD

Amna123 thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Hi every1

how are u all well i dont know how i am myself since i read the update that sohan is dead see etka is the MOST stupitest lady i have ever known in my life i mean if she was gonna kill dohan why did she finish KDMH and if she finished KDMH why did she kill sohan he was the most important in kusum and i live in NY and i dont even have star plus and i wont be able to see sohan anymore i dont know wht to do when i read the update i was shocked cuz when i was on IF this morning i read that he is not dead and then when i rean the update it was crazy EKTA WE ALL HATE U😡

ok now how should i mean where will i be able to see MY BABY SOHAN

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HugabbleJaan thumbnail
Amna123 - Yeah Its Sad To See Sohan Dies In Today's Episode. 😭 Though, I Have Good News For You.... DirectTV Carries StarPlus.... Look Into It....
Cool_girl_2145 thumbnail
i feel like '" MERE PAAV KE NICHE SE ZAMIN GHIS GAYI HAIN"......i am still in shock that sohan died......Ekta i really hate you and very very much .....eventhough it's just a show i feel like kill Trishul...why did he do this...why....why...😭
samie thumbnail

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

😭

WHY SOHAN????

samie thumbnail
😭WHY CUTE SOHAN WHEN THERE IS GARV, NAKUL, HARRY AND THE REST WHO HARDLY DO N E THIN OR COME ON SCREEN EVERY BLUE MOON WHY TAKE OUT A CUTE MAIN CHARACTER????😭
sesky thumbnail
It was quite a sad episode. I cant believe Ekta bumped off Sohan. The woman has absolutely no clue whatsoever!