What do you think Gaushala is upto?

Aj_Styles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today's episode almost hints at the fact that the next story line might revolve around Gaushala & her husband turning bad in the family.

Whatever happened to Vani?
Whatever happened to the kiddnappers that shot Bharti?(Murali's biological father)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Megha2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yes, it seems they will make Mirdang negative again and Gau will take advantage of it. I think they don't have any other story left for the show. i thought they will show vani negative after bharti returns but she just fly away and that's good i don't to see all boring crap, just leave bharti and murli alone now. they have suffered enough. 

I liked when Bharti brought point for Veena as i was thinking the same when all 3 bro were together with their wives before going to office and especially when Kamla comments,  i was like she is not worry about Veena because usually mother worries about daughter  first when there are bro & sis in the family. But i think Kamla knew that she does not have to worry about Veena as our Bharti is there.😛
ChurriBurri thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't want Mirdang to turn bad...I like him as good.
Aj_Styles thumbnail
Any guesses as to what she'll do next to seperate the relationship between Mirdung & Murli?
sweet samie thumbnail
break their sister engagement
ChurriBurri thumbnail
I think she will break Veena's engagement and then put it on Bharti again as she did before. I mean her anger is on Bharti for which she kept Bharti away when the groom's side came.
Megha2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I didn't understand Gau's point related to Bharti height for Veena rishta and can't believe that Bharti even agreed with Gau that's why stayed in kitchen. It's all crap because there can be only two points by groom family point of view:

1.      Veena may have abnormal kids: This sholdn't happen because bharti is veena's bhabhi, but not sister, mother, or grand mother so when veena have kids in future they're safe from height issue. This is what family thinks when rishta came to door.

2.      Society may make fun: Again it's veena's bhabhi but not veena. Bharti is not going to sit next to groom on stage during reception or wedding and not going at groom's house it will be veena only who is going to stay with groom and his family.  They only will need to face bharti during wedding and once in a while when family get together. They simply can tell their relative that she is Veena's bhabhi on wedding day that's all. No one can dare to make fun but only going to stare at her.

Cvs are just dragging they have nothing better to show. 😡

Aj_Styles thumbnail

Today's episode really angers me. For starters, Gaushala is such an evil character. And two, Bharti should be smart enough not to fall into her evil plans again. If Bharti knew that it was Gaushala who, even, at Veena's first wedding, was the evil dweler, why did Bharti again fall for the same pray?

ChurriBurri thumbnail
Bharti is a naive girl and I think Murli knows that and thats why he felt the need to say some things to Gaushala. Murli I believe even told Bharti that she should know that Gaushala is like this. The whole family is against Gaushala and I hope Mridang will get her straight.
kb11 thumbnail
Gaushala who, even, at Veena's first wedding, was the evil dweler, why did Bharti again fall for the same pray?