25th Nov WU: Truths are coming out (Updated)

Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
~25th November Written Update~

Vidya is stunned with the truth of Chinu being in love with her and Gaurav encouraged him. She tells chinu that she thought him to be her best friend but he thought her someone else. She is also very angry with Gaurav. She goes in her room and locks it from inside. Gaurav tires to talk to her but she is angry and cries. Aditya sees that, Gaurav hugs him and he also accept it.

Uttara is drunk, Bramha take her away. She behaves weirdly; Brmaha is angry and somehow manages to send her out of room. He think to himself two women in his life have made it miserable. One wants to marry him and another wants to leave him.

Priya has a good discussion with Chinu , She tries to make him understand that Vidya loves Gaurav unconditionally .He brokes down and tells her how will he live without her , she is so angry with him.

Aditya and Gaurav  is having a good conversation where Aditya tells him that he understands why he had to marry Vidya, but why did his mother do that ?Gaurav says she had to as a mother. Aditya replies she should think about as a woman first. Devyani arrives there, Aditya calls her selfish to destroy Vidya's life when she knew that Gaurav has no interest in girls.

Precap:-

Aditya is saying no one has the power to touch Bramhanand Jhakar's son ,Gaurav informs him Bramhanand Jhakar himself can do it .Aditya says he cannot do it .Devyani says he can do it .He already tried .

Edited by --PiaSenGupta-- - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: --PiaSenGupta--

I came back home at 11:20 .. had only seen that last scene .. I will catch it tomorrow morning .. I am too tired to see it now ..Written Update will be late for today ðŸ˜³

Hi PSG! Nice to see you here too!  I watched the stupid episode of BB5 today  & missed Maryada-was hoping to catch your WU,will wait-good things come to those who wait...
Also it is a real pleasant to come to this forum were there are no ATs and never any uncivility..G'night!
Edited by znursingh - 12 years ago
tiya_rose thumbnail
i m sorry but hw mch more tym is it gonna take? I hv got xms n i really need to concentrate.. But ma mind keeps diverting towards the update..
tiya_rose thumbnail
thanks a ton.. 😊 that being resolved now i can peacefully persue my studies..😊
PSG- You should write bomb futaa...😆