Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels_Sweetz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Awesome post Roshnee.

Abt Taunts thrown at Indira i had written in many of my comnts till now, and also tht she was somehow immune to those daily taunts frm mother, bhai and behen. But in yestday's Episode Her Mother's words were sooo hurting to hear. She had made Indira feel tht she was an unwanted member there and tht she was trying to rule over thm and tht house.

Kutumb has indeed hurt Indira a lot by saying tht She never cared for relations nor family members and she doesnt have any right on this house as its hers and aft her it would go to her son munna. Tht house is not hers and she has no right on it as she would leave 1 day marrying some1. How can someone bear such words from someone apna for whom 1 has almost sacrificed everything!!!!

I loved Indira's lines whn she was leaving
""Main tho iss gahr mein issliye thi, kyu ki mujhe laga tha ki iss ghar ko meri zaroorat hai, aur issiliye main biya kar kissi aur ke ghar nahi gayi...pagal hu na main..ladki hokar iss ghar se bahar maine kadam raka...kamathi hu...par pata nahi kyu iss ghar ke aasre mein jee rahi thi...Chalthi hu"

And yes evn i want to see tht Day whn Indira's family members will realise her importance and appreciate all the hard works & efforts Indira had been doing for her family. 

Waiting to see how they will show the story progress.

Btw...i loved Rati di's performance a lot. She was excellent at tht part whn Kutumb was saying all those heart breaking words. She had no dialogues there...her expressions told i all. At one place she catches hold of something with her hand, thn later without saying anything...where she was actually not evn able to walk...she silently leaves frm tht place to go abv to her room. All those scn's were very Hurting. I literaaly had tears seeing Indira there and also whn she was leaving saying all those lines.
Edited by Angels_Sweetz - 12 years ago
Saadgi_Saloni thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow such a deep post! Great job
RibaRock thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice post great point of view .
-RS- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Indira took a right decision of leaving home.When she has no rights and importance inspite of working so hard for her home ad family,whts the use of she staying there.
  I don't want her to comeback on rishi asking her to stay back.let her family knew her importance.With in a week they will come to her.
Shona_Mayur thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I really really really hope that she NEVER goes back to that house until they beg and plead and i dont know really really really repent for everything they have done..it's true, you can heal a physical wound but emotional wounds leave scar that never heal or go away...I swear, the things her mother said today just broke something in her...all the trust and all the care she gave them means nothing now...now its about her self-esteem and her love for the family and right now, her self-respect shall/should win!!!!
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Its-My-Life

Did you see Kutum expression when she was handing over paper work of bills to her, she felt like she is loosing her , again selfish woman...

They always taunted her, Indira never bothered but today one line of Kutum has change everything Kutum says " Mat Bhoolo yeh mera ghar hai " 

Indira had been caring n looking after her family by thinking " ye merr ghar hai, yeh meri family hai" 

but her mother differentiate that today ..

I just hope she never goes back to them, stays away from them n let them learn to lead their life by themselves , this time Rishi should stay back with sharma rather than going behind indira again n helping forcefully..

Awsome Post Roshnee ðŸ˜ƒ

ya. i saw that. utterly selfish woman. well, she wouldnt have said those to indira if she werent one. and i too wish rishi stays out this time. have had enough of his interference.
tanushee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
roshneee...v well written and tumne indra hi nahi pr us her ladi k dukh or emotion kitni khoobi se likha hei...ye ek reality hei...aaj ladki se expect kiya jata hei pr aaj bhi uski position neeche hi hei...indira ki jimmedari to saari hei pr hak ki baat ati hei to vo ek ladki bn jati hei or aaj bhi india mei hi nahi but hr jaghe girls position is not good...n rati has shown those feelings n emotion so well tht apne aap aansu ankho pe ajate heine...
ros92-786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
u r write..
nice post dear.
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Roshnee i don't like that much reading long post but i don't know what really make me continue reading yours may be  the description of how you relate Indira to real life situation well written.  

Edited by alujna-21 - 12 years ago
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: alujna-21

Roshnee i don't like that much reading long post but i don't know what really make me continue reading yours may be  the description of how you relate Indira to real life situation well written.  

thank you.😊