Nargis Fakhri blames Imtiaz Ali for the disaster

Posted: 12 years ago
Nargis Fakhri blames Imtiaz Ali for Rockstar disaster?
Friday, November 25, 2011, 14:23
[IST]

A A A
Newsletter

Its Free!

Get news about celebrities, movies, music etc.

Rockstar | Stills | Trailers | Ranbir | Nargis | Ranbir Fan Club | Wallpapers

Bollywood's new bee Nargis Fakhri seems to turn the other way after she has been blamed for Rockstar's disaster. Fakhri has been charged for being the biggest weakness and a flaw in the movie. Defending ownself, Nargis seems to play the same blame game with director Imtiaz Ali.

She has been heard expressing her disappointment with the fact that Imtiaz got a dubbing artiste to dub her lines in Rockstar. In a recent interview, Nargis said, "I remember spending 10 hours in the office, from Monday to Sunday, dubbing for my own scenes. I did 5-10 scenes, but I don't know why they weren't taken. I was very upset that I didn't get to dub for myself."

Imtiaz who has defended Nargis and protected her from the harsh criticisms of the industry might get profoundly hurt by Ms Fakhri's such rude comment.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/bollywood/gupshup/2011/nargis-fakhri-blame-imtiaz-ali-rockstar-disaster-251111.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I like Nargis. She had great chemistry with Ranbir but acting wise has a looong way to go. Anyways, if the industry can give Katrina Kaif a chance, then why not Nargis. After X amount of years, Kat is still in the learning . Let's give Nargis 5-10 years or so 😆
aiyshababy thumbnail
Katrina had god father Salman but i dont think ranbir have guts to protect Nargis
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: RafAholic

I like Nargis. She had great chemistry with Ranbir but acting wise has a looong way to go. Anyways, if the industry can give Katrina Kaif a chance, then why not Nargis. After X amount of years, Kat is still in the learning . Let's give Nargis 5-10 years or so 😆

1) It took Katrina 5 years to make a mark and to become highly popular. Within 5 years, Nargis would be close to hitting 40s... no place for a new actress at this age in a sexist industry.
2) She should have a powerful godfather a la Salman. Will Ranbir stick for long? Going by his past history, I doubt it! 😛
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
What? Nargis already badmouthed her mentor. Thats dangerous. Its better to maintain a diplomatic silence in such cases.
Btw Nargis' biggest problem is not Rockstar but her lips. Is Imtiaz in anyway responsible for them looking like that?
Kal El thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I haven't kept up with Rockstar. What's the verdict? Flop, average...what?

BTW even Sridevi used a dubbing artiste (Naaz) for many of her Hindi films. The difference was that she (Sridevi) could actually act.

Originally posted by: VanityGirl

1) It took Katrina 5 years to make a mark and to become highly popular. Within 5 years, Nargis would be close to hitting 40s... no place for a new actress at this age in a sexist industry.
2) She should have a powerful godfather a la Salman. Will Ranbir stick for long? Going by his past history, I doubt it! 😛

She should disappear and then reappear as her own "younger" sister. 😆
Edited by Kal El - 12 years ago
Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Kal El

I haven't kept up with Rockstar. What's the verdict? Flop, average...what?

She should disappear and then reappear as her own "younger" sister. 😆

😆

Uh oh... Too many Katrina clones already. 😒
tomnjerry2 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

I remember spending 10 hours in the office, from Monday to Sunday, dubbing for my own scenes. I did 5-10 scenes, but I don't know why they weren't taken. I was very upset that I didn't get to dub for myself.. !!! Acting toh ki nahin movie main dubbing se kya hota !!!  ðŸ˜†

Keep---------------Smiling! !!😊
starstruckk thumbnail
W*F..Maybe she could have acted better? 

congrats po*n star  ðŸ¥³

you are a goldie again