BBGC-24 Nov WU *Sarika entered in podar house*

--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC-24 Nov WU *Editing*

Show started:

Maasa prays...
maasa says to aadesh: Just call garima right now ...
aadesh says to garima on phone : Garima maasa is saying come here now...
Garima: I won't..👏
adesh says to maasa: She is not coming...she does not want to come here...
(...Maasa aadesh se phone leti hain ...)
Maasa says to garima: Come here garima till 12 am and this is my order...and disconnects phone...

Jaria does wait for maasa's phone but she does'nt...Sarika says ti jai: why are you worring jai ji...She is my maasa, poddar house is my sasuraal, If maasa is not calling me So what...I'll go there without any invitation because podar house is my house also...😊

Maasa says to adesh: Komal ko le aa...

Komal comes with aadesh...Every1 welcomes her...Jarika and garima was'nt there...Komal asks: Where is Jai-sarika and garima bhabhi???

Shikha said to her: Every1 is here...just go to your room and take rest...And shikha-Komal goes in Komal's room...
Komal says to shikha: My room has changed...who did change the setting of my room??
Shikha told her  we have shifted your room but today we shifted it here again...So setting change ho gayi aapke room ki...

Komal asks : why???

Shikha: You dont know anything ...everything has changed now in this house...tabhi Choti maasa comes and stops her...

Komal thinks: Why am i feeling that there is something wrong in this house...

choti maasa shikha ki shikayat lagati hain Santosh se...
Santosh says: Dont worry shikha...i will tell komal everything after baras..

Jarika is waiting for maasa's phone..tabhi Jai's phone rings...Sarika thinks its maasa but it was komal...

Komal asks: Where are you jai sarika??? I am not feeling good in my house...there is something wrong...
Jai: We are coming komal...we are in mandir...just coming...
Komal: Come fast...

Sarika says ti jai: Lets go in podar house...Jai says: but maasa did'nt invite you...
Sarika: so what?? woh mera ghar hai...I know maasa will be angry again on me...but she is my maasa...so it does'nt matter jai ji...lets go...

Jai says i  can understand sarika ji your feelings and your thought is gr8 but according my views, a husband's views..It's not good...i dont want to insult you again in podar house..If you'll come there without maasa's permission then maasa will be angry on you and will insult you again infront of whole family and i cant  tolerate it...😊...

Ruko, I does call to maasa...
Gopal's phone rings...Gopal says to santosh: its jai...talk to him and invite sarika right now...
Maasa does'nt talk...Gopal samjhata hai tabhi..Komal's inlaws comes and maasa does'nt receive jai's phone...

Komal's mother in law comes with some relatives...🥱

Komal's mother in law says kahri khoti infront of whole family...like Chandan is in jail and you are making festival..ise  bolte hain rituals...bla bla bla...

she says: Your "all Bahus" are amazing...but where are garima and sarika??

She says: i am sure aaj bhi unhone kuch ache intezaam hi kiye honge for us...

Tabhi sarika says: You are right ...aaj bhi humne ache intezaam kiye hain...(..Finally sarika's entry shuts her mouth...)..😃

Sarika says to kaka: kaka lets go in kitchen, i made juice for these people, lets serve...

Sarika says to shikha: (..I want to write all dialouges in hindi coz they were best today...)
Maine food me kesar daal diya hai...aap khane me mirch kam daalna shikha didi...because aapka haath kaafi khula hai mirch daalne me..aaj sweet sweet hi rehna chahiye sab...(..means sarika ne shikha ki bolti bolti band kar di...)

Show ended...

Today sarika was star of the day coz last words of sarika were amazing..shikha's face was like..😲...Go sarika ...go...we are with you...👍🏼...😆

Please use LIKE button

Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

blrgal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So, she will get insulted and blamed after all of them leave, maasa will repeat her litany of accusations against her in front of Komal... wonder then, will her friend turned foe Komal stand by Sarika or by Shikha again!!!

Kalitondra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks a lot , eh sorry shukriya 😆😉 Piya for WU, i like it, just one thing , can u translate the hindi parts , sorry i understand some of but not all, can u 😊 Edited by Kalitondra - 12 years ago
msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
thank you for the update...

Originally posted by: Kalitondra

thanks a lot , eh sorry shukriya 😆😉 Piya for WU, i like it, just one thing , can u translate the hindi parts , sorry i understand some of but not all, can u 😊

hehe..😆...

here is english translation:
Sarika said to shikha: Shikha di, Now dont mix saffron in sweets because i  have done it...
and please dont mix red chilly in food today , You liked to mix red chilly in food but there is no need for red chilly today...!! in short indirectly sarika insulted her..👏

Originally posted by: blrgal

So, she will get insulted and blamed after all of them leave, maasa will repeat her litany of accusations against her in front of Komal... wonder then, will her friend turned foe Komal stand by Sarika or by Shikha again!!!

i am sure komal wont stand with sarika......coz she is also out of mind like other member of poddar house for ex maasa, shikha, chachu...