A SINCERE PLEA..to all here

shajjo thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

After reading the update from Amit ji i have something to say:

We have had enough bashing, thrashing and trashing........I want to request all of you here on this forum who are living in india and are able to vote to PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ vote, vote and vote for the DESERVING performers. We have been dissapointed enough past few weeks, we CANNOT afford to loose amey or karunya for SURE....doesnt mean that meenal and antara are any less. These are the four GEMS of Indian Idol now. PLEASE do ALLLLLLLLLLLL you can to ensure these 4 remain until the end.

Ask your family, friends, neighbors, colleagues, acquaitnences, peers, co-workers, staff members, faculty, inlaws, out laws.............You guys get the idea right!!!!!!!!.........Ask all of them to vote for whom ever they think deserves to win...no pressure to whom they should vote for but just  request that they do...because EVERY VOTE COUNTS!!!!!!!!!! Please tell them that all of us who are not able to vote are sincerely requesting them to practise their right to choose the next most deserving indian idol. Even if they vote once.........Every VOTE COUNTS!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ifra thumbnail
I support you Sajjo.
Plz vote for deserving : Meenal, Amey, Antara and Karunya
swt.smile thumbnail
I agree...I wish they would have voted for my PANNA ..he would be saved today ! 😭
sumesh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
VOTE FOR ANTARA AMEY MEENAL KARUNYA !!!!
lovlina thumbnail
Yeah, VOTE FOR KARUNYA, AMEY, MEENAL AND ANTARA
sonu_nigamfan thumbnail
YEAH exactly vote 4 AMEY,MEENAL,KARUNYA and ANTARA.If we keep this up guys mayb we can succeed in getting Ravi bhaiyya out this week.Or mayb Sandeep or Anuj.But we need Amey,Karunya ,Meenal and Antara safe.

Like shajjo said,we can ask Indians on this forum 2 vote and ask the NRIs 2 promote thru friends and family in India or maybe thru some internet forums.Lets all try as much as possible
insouciance thumbnail
shajoo..you know who i am voting for 😳 😛
shajjo thumbnail
Thanks all you guys for your support and passing the word on 🤗

sensation87 thumbnail
yeh fans in india support the best singers as they deserve to stay. Every vote counts so......Amey, antara,karunya and meenal should not leave early.

VOTE FOR AMEY!! 😛
AadibaJonas thumbnail
If people just voted right Panna wouldn't be out.