which do you like most

Poll

which of the songs in the competition u liked most

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pichirocks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
hey guys,i knw almost all of you must hv watched valentine's day dance competion.which of the songs of competition u liked the mot.pls do vote.
i go for both.i liked both the songs but mujhko dhoka diya more.it was full of agression, and emotions...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i agree..i also like 'mujhko dhoka diya'...i keep on singing that song after watching it...i even remembered the steps...i couldnt remember the song of peehu's dance...after watching the repeat telecast...that's the time i remembered...but krish's song was nice...i love it...krish had very nice expressions when he performed... i felt like he was the one singing...
pichirocks thumbnail
i agree i also loved krish's song but i don't remember its lyrics properly.alsoif u cn do pls download the videos of this episode.i think krish nrver looked as good as he looked in this performance......
iluv_samar_afi thumbnail
i agree to .krish's song was amazing. but i ahv never heard dis song on tv. so were dey made especially for sra??? pl. try 2 get the lyrics fo tha song and video of da dance? by da way who won da dance cmp? peehu?
swt.smile thumbnail
i think..both of the songs were rocking .. 👏
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think both songs were rocking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 👍🏼
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well...i think both songs were good...but i kinda like krish's more...ill try to upload the video soon...and ya i guess these song were made specially for sra...
wizgal thumbnail

Both the songs were ROCKING, and I think they were composed esp for the show...hmmm....SRA is going the Remix way

Edited by wizgal - 18 years ago
pichirocks thumbnail
the tracks were not from tv.they were exclusively composed fort the competition.both were good bt krish's version was rocking.actually i liked both the saongs if i compile my statement 😊
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
in conclusion, SAATH RAHEGA ALWAYS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!! 😉