How many of you think that Krish is...

Poll

Do you think Krish is doing all this on purpose?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
How many of you think that Krish is doing all this on purpose such as ignoring Peehu.....and getting angry on her.......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
i think that krish is doing all these in pupose...i mean, theres no reason for him to be soooooooooooo angry with peehu...he could have listen to her and sort things out...but he actually is creating difference between them...and now peehu hates him...that's so clear that he was doing all these so peehu will hate him...he must have given a promise to peehu's dad..we all know how her dad is!!!
pichirocks thumbnail
i too feel very strongly that krish is doing this all on purpose.may be for the sake of peehu's dad or may be to bring out some hidden truth.it cud be nything.i also feel this because if it wud hv been ,genuine, it wud hv shown on in his face but do notice his expressions after doing all this, he himself is not happy.on thursday's episode after peehu-soham left hvu seen the expressions on his face and eyes.were they of hatred.i don't think so.
iluv_samar_afi thumbnail
if dat's da reason then bechara krish. but peehu is sooooo angry with him saying he is not worth for her love !!!
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluv_samar_afi

if dat's da reason then bechara krish. but peehu is sooooo angry with him saying he is not worth for her love !!!

well...maybe that's what krish wants...he wants that peehu would hate him...and if that's what he wants the its for sure that he's doing all these in purpose...i can still see in his eyes that he loves peehu...a lot!

wizgal thumbnail
Maybe he is doing all this to take revenge frm Shikhar. he might be trying to take him into confidence by saying that he doesn't like Peehu anymore. And then he would make them confess for Nitin's murder

By the way Khushi, Awesome siggy 😉 I noticed it only now
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizgal

Maybe he is doing all this to take revenge frm Shikhar. he might be trying to take him into confidence by saying that he doesn't like Peehu anymore. And then he would make them confess for Nitin's murder

By the way Khushi, Awesome siggy 😉 I noticed it only now

thanks...😊

pichirocks thumbnail
krish real anger wid peehu was shown in the episode where they were waiting for him to cm for the surprise party for him and he just left.when peehu went after him he stopped.that look in his eyes expressed his real anger for peehu.just the compare look t that moment and now.u cn easily say he dont hate peehu infact loves her a lot.otherwise why wud he hv been jealous wen peehu danced wid soham in competition.
i also feel that may be in his purpose peehu is also iunvolved wid him and both of tem wants to bring out smthng.it cud be nythingbt krish doing all this wid a purpose is my very strong intuition.not only mine but i think most of us feel the same.
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: wizgal

I seriously hope that there's something going on Krish's mind.....Krish should definitely take revenge from Shikar...I blame Shikar and his gang for Table # 7's split up 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡