Come in and celebrate Shanak.. :)

sarah_zeen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Hello folk.. It's been long since I pop in.. Guys Ilove RBO and each and every person who loves it as well.. Just thought of reliving shanak in a different way.. Guys apart from all the magnificent writers of lovely FF's there are am sure many of us who thought crazy about Shanak... Anything which is bold and beautiful which includes fun.. So how did your thoughts take flight seeing Shanak? So this thread is dedicated to all those craze which once hit our seat of intellects.. Anything crazy, fun, bold or beautiful.. Come in and let us be a part of the craze..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
 oooh...i remember the time the SR article came...we all went MAD! 
sarah_zeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ammu_ShaNak

oooh...i remember the time the SR article came...we all went MAD!

even I remember the craze the article gave rise to.. This ride includes many memories to treasure forever..
simikr thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Awesome post :D

They are indeed a special couple and there are few moments that I recall over and over..and find quite unique.

For one their nok jhok in the door bell scene...makes me smile whenever I recall it.
Edited by simiv - 12 years ago
sarah_zeen thumbnail

Originally posted by: simiv

Awesome post :D

They are indeed a special couple and there are few moments that I recall over and over..and find quite unique.

For one their nok jhok in the door bell scene...makes me smile whenever I recall it.

Those small little arguements were to die for.. Gosh they made us go WOW uncountable times..
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice topic...
They made me crazy all time...Rbo each precap was better than epi.i always wait for precap...what happen next..
One remember precap-last diwali i think so 5 nov the precap was shaan hold the blue duptta of khanak in bedroom... After saw this precap i was jumping on my bed...you remeber that?also so many scene are there...cuteness of shanak just kill me...miss them
janavi07 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hey u also remember this..when our shanak watched the 'english movie'their expression uff!i love this scene very much...cute khanak and beshram shaan...
sharon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey interesting topic...well what attracted me the most was Shanak was a jolly couple😃and extremely funny and naughty...i was not a kind of relationship where the wife always waits on the husband,respects him etc...that was my major attraction...cause on the whole i don't like the was an Indian woman is portrayed in other soaps😡...more than the intimacy and other factors this is what i liked😃 Comic element was too gud👍🏼
angelic_leena_3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
these shanak scenes made me crazy..shanak 1st sr scene..shanak in lamhon ke daman sequence.,shanak bathtub scene..

Edited by angelic_leena_3 - 12 years ago
OlicityFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@simi di  - i and Beeni were chatting one day and i was like lemme go watch the bell bajao scene...and coincidentally it was the same day that the bell bajao scene was telecasted last year ... 

we hav some connection with the show i guess!