what's gng to happen nxt

Poll

predict the course

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
pichirocks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
do predict what you think will happen nxt.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pichirocks thumbnail
well i think all the three incidents will happen simultaneously.
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
well...i think its all of the above...but for the last one...after shikhar will come to know that peehu is his sis...i dont think he'll change..instead he will hate her even more....
pichirocks thumbnail
waisa i also think change in shikhar is the most unexpected thing that cn happen.
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: khushix

well...i think its all of the above...but for the last one...after shikhar will come to know that peehu is his sis...i dont think he'll change..instead he will hate her even more....

I agree with you.....Shikar will hate Peehu even more....he'll keep on trying to destroy her....and bla bla 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
There's something I don't understand.....why did Shikar didn't want Peehu n Krish to take the dance competition together....I mean, what did he got by separating them?

khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

I agree with you.....Shikar will hate Peehu even more....he'll keep on trying to destroy her....and bla bla 😡 ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡ ðŸ˜¡
There's something I don't understand.....why did Shikar didn't want Peehu n Krish to take the dance competition together....I mean, what did he got by separating them?

well...i dont really know why he hates them so much...but i remembered in one of the episodes before shikhar was saying to his gang that he can never forget the slap that krish gave him...i think that happened before that's why both shikhar and krish hate each other so much...and shikhar might be taking his revenge now....