Viren +Jeevika OS-(Sad) - Main yahaan hoon UPD-p1

maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys this OS may surprise you as no track has indicated this.. but people have been talking about viren's death or getting scared .. Nothing like this will happen. But this story idea came in my head of scenes.. If Viren was perceived dead...- this AFTER marriage something happens. BUT he comes back.. and thats when the intensity of Virika commences.. Confusion, love and longing in both of them. Here is my scenes.. - OK don't kill me lol.. 

Part 1-

Viren lies there lifeless as the guys run away.. Virat tries to get help crying.. but when he comes back Viren's body isn't there.  What happened he thinks .. 

As the family try to come to terms of what happened to viren and whether he is dead or Alive. Jeevika breaks down...- some are telling her he is dead but she doesn't want to believe that. In her heart she knows he isn't.

A year passes...- Dr manan comes to see them. Still garnering feelings for Jeevika but Jeevika looks away. Her face pale..- Manvi hugs Jeevika. 'Tum aise nahin re sakti di'.. Biji comes and says to Jeevika privately that she needs to start moving on in her life as Viren won't come back.
Jeevika looks at Biji angrily and  walks in her room and shuts the door.  - 
Inside alone she looks at the wedding pictures of her and Viren and cries. 'Viren, tum mujhe chod kar kyun gaye'.. - 

A few months pass and virat says to them that the case is closed they think Viren is dead and  no evidence of what happened. Biji looks down sad and Jeevika runs out the house... Manvi quickly follows her in worry. She finds Jeevika sitting near the gaath staring in the water lost.. - Manvi sits down next to her... 'Mujhe pata hai.. ke tum viren ke bina nahin jee sakti.. lekin tum tumhaara zindagi barbaad nahin karsakti' -- jeevika dismisses manvi ..' Mein teekh hoon jaisi hoon...- Manvi brings Jeevika's face towards her.. 'Tum abhi tak soye nahin... koi khushi nahin..Mein tumko aise nahin dekh sakti Jeevika.. tumhaara muskaan bhi nahin'.. she tears tearlfully.  -  
Jeevika: 'Kya kar sakti hoon main manvi'?
Manvi: Doosri shaadi? she says reluctantly
Jeevika looks at manvi shocked.. 'kya?!'
Jeevika: NAHIN.. mein nahin karongi!!

A few months pass and biji continues to pressure Jeevika to marry dr manan...
Jeevika reluctantly agrees - on the engagement day. She looks in the mirror and remembers the times she was having the engagement with viren and the smile on his face. She cries. ...
As the preparations commence.. Jeevika keeps remembering Viren..

Main yahaan hoon plays and she sees viren next to her everywhere.. as if he is saying.. I haven't left you after all..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8phfxmqQEtI[/YOUTUBE]

The end twist... as the song ends we see Viren in a dark roon looking out into the light...as if the light is Jeevika.  He is still alive... 

(Should I continue or no?- The next part would be where Viren and Jeevika nearly meet..  )

Edited by Sarahvirika - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaan_khanak thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Continue. But I hope that does not happening in real
maryumtalks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Shaan khanak and Isnat.. yeah  I don't want it to happen either.. its just a story in my head.
And thanks for the likes...
The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:
sabeeha,  soho19,  -Aashii-,  KaShCrazyAneesa

Part 2-

Continuation-
Viren looks into the light of the broken window and puts his hand in the air trying to catch it. He was in a worn out state, unshaved and chained in a black cold room. Suddenly the door opens and Mr Jaiswal walks in with his bodyguards..
One of them bring food for him... a bowl of soup. Mr Jaiswal laughs.. 'Dekh liya na tum Mr viren, Maine kaha ke mujko panga mat le.. varna bahot pachtaaloge tum. Aur dekh? Ek saal mein tum tumhaari nayi biwi ko nahin dekha.. How sad!' Mr Jaiswal laughs... and so do his bodyguards. Viren gets angry and spits on Jaiswels feet... 'Main tumko kabhi nahin choronga!!'... viren shouts... -
Jaiswel laughs again... 'Vah bhai vah... agar tum mere baat sunte pehle toh mein tumhe abhi tak chor deta aur tum tumhaare mehbooba ke saath honeymoon manata'... Par nahin! lagta hai tum bahot khush ho yahaan...' na? Aur tumhaari mehbooba kisi aur se shaadi karahi hai'...  Jaiwal laughs then makes a serious face ... Viren's eyes well up at the thought of Jeevika being married to someone else... Jaiswel  enjoys his misery... ' Mr Viren, sab sochte ho ke tum mar chuke ho... aur mein yeh sach mein badal bhi sakta hoon agar tum mujhe nahin batate ke kaun tha jo tumhaare saath meri case ko barbaad kiya?' KAUN tha!!.. -- Viren laughs and again spits at Jaiswels feet...- Jaiswel gets angry... 'OK have it your way... kal se tumhaara khaana band.. tum yahaan marke jaoge.. samje?!'... ---  Jaiswel orders one of his guys to give viren his last soup... He walks out with his bodyguards...

Meanwhile in rishikesh Jeevika is sitting on her bed and can't sleep. She looks at Manvi and then the time. Its now 5am and the sun is due to come out soon. She looks outside and gets tense at the thought of getting engaged with Dr Manan... 'Yeh kyun sab ho raha hai' a tear rolls down her eyes.  She wipes it and slowly walks out the room and outside.. she calls for a taxi and gets in asking to take her to musoori..
As Jeevika gets out of the taxi.. she looks around at the surrounding waters.. The same place where viren took her and said it was the most relaxing place for him. She looks into the see and the memory floods back of all the times they spent there and how happy they were. She sits down on the dock ... 'Viren tum kahaan ho' she whispers with her tears...- And we see Viren in the black room looking at the light as if he heard her voice... the guy working for Jaiswel is taking virens handcuff off so he can have his soup but the ropes are on his legs. In that moment Viren hits the guys head so hard with his hands that the guy gets unconscous... Viren tries to get up and takes the ropes off. He takes the keys from the guys pocket and slowly opens the door. The light initially blinds him.. he rubs his red eyes.. and walks slowly with an aching limp on his leg.  the place they locked him in was just in musoori.. he looks around and recognises the building..- he sees the mandir next door and walks towards that.  The song mera yaar mila de plays as viren walks to the mandir... and Jeevika cries near the lake... they both remember the moments they spent together as flashbacks emerge.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiXVNwMdq3A[/YOUTUBE]

Viren reaches the mandir and song continues to play as the sadness deepens but the feeling of wanting to see Jeevika aches inside...- He rings the bell...-  ... Jeevika hears the bell and remembers the mandir nearby... she gets up and walks towards it.
As she approaches she sees a man kneeling down praying but she can't see his face..
delete1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I love this πŸ˜ƒ

Keep continuing this xxx
shaimah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i loved it!! plz PM me as soon as u update😊
isnat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow..u write so good..can u plzz continue it ...😊
just_juhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Love it so far!!! 😍 Looking forward to the rest.
EHMMBH_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is beautiful..
do continue soon πŸ˜Š
MariQuestFilms thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I love it!!! Awesome writing sarah!!! PLEASE also PM me too when theres an update!! 
Piya.D thumbnail
Love it plz pm when theres a update!