BBGC-22 Nov Written Update..

--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC-22 Nov Written Update
Show started:

Sarika is watching santosh throguh window, maasa has hold kitchen match box and going to burn gas, ...
Sarika jaldi se kitchen aati hai and kitchen match box throws far...she does switch off of gas and opens all windows of the kitchen...
Maasa says to her: wht are you doing here sarika?? I dont want to see ur face...
Sarika: Maasa you were going to burn yourself,,,you had left open switch of gas, and...
Maasa: just shutup sarika...dont try to be oversmart, All switchs are off...
sarika: Maasa, i m not telling a lie...Kitchen is smelling abhi bhi...i guess you Are ill, (as maasa ko zukam tha..)..so you cant smell...

Maasa: Just get out from my house...I dont want to see ur face sarika...Mai mar hi jaati na...So what...
i'll like death if you can save my life sarika...!! I hate you sarika..just go now..Go...(......)

Sarika tells jai evrything,
Jai says to sarika: Dont worry sarika ji...we know that why did you go there...just forget it...
Sarika: how can i forget jai ji?? Maasa was in danger and No one was there to help her, How can everyone be so selfish in that house??

Jarika does worry for maasa......

Santosh-Gopal's babuji says to whole family:
I want "Baras" Sab ek hokar manayen...Komal's inlaws are coming on baras so, every1 will behave like a family...unhe partition ke bare pata nhin lagna chahiye...!! everything will be here like 2 days old...such as every1 will talk with each other...We will eat food together,sleep together etc...and this is my order..!!

After so many arguments, evry1 does agree...!!

Babuji (Jai's dada ji)go to outhouse and says to Jarika: Now evry1 will behave like a family in that house for one day that is baras.
Jarika says to dada ji: Thankyou so much dada ji...now evrything will be alright in poddar house...

(..means dada ji is with jarika...he is supporting jarika secretly.....means Jarika's victory pakki.....)

Jarika says to each other: after baras day, evrything will be like old days..

Next day:
Santosh prays to god and says please do everything alright God etc etc etc...

santosh-gopal going to dining table, tabhi, Santosh feels giddy, ...in the other part of house , shikha and her family was doing breakfast...

santosh says to gopal: wait, i m going to make breakfast for you...
Gopal: You are not feeling well santosh, just do rest...

(...and maasa goes in her room to do rest...)

Sarika prays to God ...
Jai comes...Sarika says to jai: aa gaye aap...☺️..(..haay...πŸ˜†...)
jai: yup...(..and some sweet moments.....)
Jai kisses sarika on forhead...☺️..☺️..(..haaayyy...what was scene...lucky sarika...🀣..)

(And O re piya background music finally...ufff.....whole scene was like a treat for me...)

Jai goes to office of his father...

Sarika asks to kaka: Jai ji went to "galla" but aadesh bhaiya and babuji did'nt...why??
kaka: Maasa is not feeling well...breakfast did'nt ready today...that is why aadesh-gopal being late...
She: what did happen to maasa?? I have to cook something for her as before medicine she have to eat something...but in outhouse, there is nothing to cook......

In choti maasa's room, her mobile rings...she recieves call, it was sarika on phone...
sarika says to choti masa: Can you make some food for maasa??
She: i can but maasa wont take it from me i guess...
Sarika: Dont worry just make food and gimme that food...!!!

Show ended...
sarika kya karegi..i have no idea.....

Please use LIKE button

Edited by dharampatni - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

msrk thumbnail