Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pichirocks thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i actually feel all the above optiuons r responsible for their split-up.firstly,if peehu'sdad hv not stopped her from meeting krish in jail,k wudn't hv been angry wid her.also p's dad insulted krish and his parents which added up to krish's anger.
second,i agree krish's anger is valid upto a pooint but if he wud hv asked for an explanation fm p,things wud hv been cleared b/w them.
thirdly,shikhar and his gang.all this drama is because of them.neither he(shikhar) wud hv gone to qila wid intetions of hurting krish,nor nitin wud hv been died mistookingly by sh's gun,nor all this blunder wud hv happened.
so, all these reasons r responsible for separating them.
that's my view.what u guys feel.........
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: pichirocks

i actually feel all the above optiuons r responsible for their split-up.firstly,if peehu'sdad hv not stopped her from meeting krish in jail,k wudn't hv been angry wid her.also p's dad insulted krish and his parents which added up to krish's anger.
second,i agree krish's anger is valid upto a pooint but if he wud hv asked for an explanation fm p,things wud hv been cleared b/w them.
thirdly,shikhar and his gang.all this drama is because of them.neither he(shikhar) wud hv gone to qila wid intetions of hurting krish,nor nitin wud hv been died mistookingly by sh's gun,nor all this blunder wud hv happened.
so, all these reasons r responsible for separating them.
that's my view.what u guys feel.........

i agree with you...

simal01 thumbnail
ya every1 here is right but I think the main prob is this that Krish's anger I mean he should trust Peehu he should ask her wat's the prob y she didn't come 2 meet him but he don't even listen 2 her but peehu's dad n that gang is also involved but main thing is Krish's anger
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Peehu's dad 😡 ..........if only he wouldn't have restricted Peehu from going meet Krish in jail, all this would have never happened.....I don't blame Krish because when he was in jail......he couldn't do anything...he had no options to stay in jail....and at that time, he really need a friend near him....but none went to meet him 😭
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

Peehu's dad 😡 ..........if only he wouldn't have restricted Peehu from going meet Krish in jail, all this would have never happened.....I don't blame Krish because when he was in jail......he couldn't do anything...he had no options to stay in jail....and at that time, he really need a friend near him....but none went to meet him 😭

i agree....hate her dad😡😡😡

pichirocks thumbnail
i agree on this.i also hate him.i mean he actually is very unfaor and rude to both peehu and krish.i feel he shd realise his mistake and apologise as he insulted krish and his parents very badly on top of it he lied to peehu that he has been insulted.considering this i justify krish's behaviour.peehu shd also be l'il tough.always subjects to her father's wishes,whether wrong or right.although i find all the options responsible,the biggest credit of this goes to peehu's dad. 😡 😡 😡
iluv_samar_afi thumbnail
i agree with pichirocks!!! all options play a part in dere break up.
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUNJAL

I am going to peehu and krish's anger, he should aleast listen to what peehu has to say. Poor Peehu I wonder whats going to happen now

I think Krish's anger is justified.....for him, everything has changed from before he went to jail and after he came back from jail.....he was completely innocent, and it seems for him that the whole world is against him.....Furthermore, when he was in jail, he needed a friend......and none of his friend went to meet him, so i guess his anger towards peehu n soham is justified......but it's true that he should at least let peehu explain herself or he should have asked her that why did she do that to him..... I blame Peehu's dad for all this....he's being "over-possessive" for her...😡 He only cares for stupid society........I know society is important but it's really unfair to commit another injustice with someone who's innocent...... i mean, what was krish's mistake if he was accused for nitin's murder.....

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

I think Krish's anger is justified.....for him, everything has changed from before he went to jail and after he came back from jail.....he was completely innocent, and it seems for him that the whole world is against him.....Furthermore, when he was in jail, he needed a friend......and none of his friend went to meet him, so i guess his anger towards peehu n soham is justified......but it's true that he should at least let peehu explain herself or he should have asked her that why did she do that to him..... I blame Peehu's dad for all this....he's being "over-possessive" for her...😡 He only cares for stupid society........I know society is important but it's really unfair to commit another injustice with someone who's innocent...... i mean, what was krish's mistake if he was accused for nitin's murder.....

i totally agree...no one went to meet him in jail...for me, i blame soham a bit...at least he could have go and meet krish in jail...when krish cried and was telling soham he didnt kill nitin...soham didnt listen to him...so, why would krish ask any explanation from both...peehu knew that her father wouldnt allow her to meet krish...she should atleast tell soham or palak to tell this to krish....