Interview Of Mandy (Muskaan Mihani)

canada87 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 18 years ago

Interview Of Mandy (Muskaan Mihani)

Which serial are you currently acting in?
I am acting in Optimex Production's Ye Meri Life hai on Sony TV.

Tell us more about the character you are playing in the serial?
I play the character of Mandeep Sodhi aka Mandy who is Pooja's best friend in
the serial.

Are you like Mandy in real life too?
I am totally the opposite of Mandy. I am a shy and moody person by nature. You will always find me in western clothes. But Mandy on the other hand wears Punjabi salwar kameez.

How did this serial happen to you?
I was doing a serial called Zindagi Teri Meri Kahani on Sahara Manoranjan. Then I also did a music video for BMG Crescendo. After that I was offered the role of Mandy in Yeh Meri... . I was facing date problems and so I had to quit Zindagi Teri...

How did you get into acting?
While studying I was also doing ads. I have also done shows for Satya Paul, Shaina N C and host of other designers. Since six months, after my graduation, I came to Mumbai to fulfil my long cherished dream of acting.

Are film offers coming your way?
I am getting film offers, but not interesting roles to jump at.

Have you had any formal training in acting?
I have not received any formal training in acting. Acting is all about being yourself.

What besides acting do you like the most?
Besides spending time with my family I like reading books, watching TV and wearing western outfits are also my hobbies.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prettyguria thumbnail
tfs!! Observation, all actors/actreeses always say they get film offers, when hardly any director has any time to waste on tv 😆 Strange rite?
~Poonam~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prettyguria

tfs!! Observation, all actors/actreeses always say they get film offers, when hardly any director has any time to waste on tv 😆 Strange rite?

you are right all the tv actors and actreeses said that they get film offers. 😕i don't think is true.  waisehi hoga kisi faltu film ke leye. woh log to keh rahe jaise yash raj films se offer aya ho.

prettyguria thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poonampatel16

you are right all the tv actors and actreeses said that they get film offers. 😕i don't think is true.  waisehi hoga kisi faltu film ke leye. woh log to keh rahe jaise yash raj films se offer aya ho.

another thing,"Nothing really interesting, all I want to do is concentrate omn my work"😆 Yah Muskaan, u were concetrating soo much ur show became a flop Hehe Yash Raj, u wish, Jab tak SRK, Rani, Amitabh, Abhishek, Rani, Saif, aur khud ka beta hai, hehe they arent getting any offers, hehe only tv actress tht got an offer frm a director was Milee frm Yash Chopra, and again for a flop film like Neal n' Nikki😆

~Poonam~ thumbnail

another thing,"Nothing really interesting, all I want to do is concentrate omn my work"😆 Yah Muskaan, u were concetrating soo much ur show became a flop Hehe Yash Raj, u wish, Jab tak SRK, Rani, Amitabh, Abhishek, Rani, Saif, aur khud ka beta hai, hehe they arent getting any offers, hehe only tv actress tht got an offer frm a director was Milee frm Yash Chopra, and again for a flop film like Neal n' Nikki😆

kajol is the best actrees but her sis tanisha......

Edited by Poonampatel16 - 18 years ago
prettyguria thumbnail
Originally posted by: Poonampatel16

kajol is the best actrees but her sis tanisha......

hehe Kajol is the best, lekin she neva eva comes😭 as for tanisha......NO COMMENTS😆

brown*sugar thumbnail
thnxxxxxxxxxxx for the info

****Mandy****
~Poonam~ thumbnail

hehe Kajol is the best, lekin she neva eva comes😭 as for tanisha......NO COMMENTS😆

her movie is coming in this june it's fannah i'm not sure. i think that was the name of movie. any ways for tanisha no commets .😆

Edited by Poonampatel16 - 18 years ago