So what if Sunny is bisexual, says Vida Samadzai

girlie_giggles thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

While describing Pooja Misrra as an alien, evicted 'Bigg Boss' inmate Vida Samadzai says she wouldn't want Sunny Leone to do a Veena Malik

If there is one person whom Vida Samadzai isn't missing after her eviction from the Bigg Boss house, it's Pooja Misrra. Predictably so, since there has been only four days when Vida claims to have experienced good behaviour from Pooja.

Once out, Vida is emotional and relieved. "I'm missing Juhi, Amar, Mahek and Sonali. When I went out of the house, Laxmi came to pick me up. I went over to her place and had a lovely non-veg food. I'm also meeting Rajeshwari soon," she says. So, who is the person she isn't missing at all? "It's Pooja Misrra. During my stay, I've only seen her behaving well for four days. I've come to the conclusion that she is an alien who has been airdropped onto this planet. Her whole aim was to create drama." As for herself, Vida admits that she wasn't capable of being a drama queen. "I think, it will either be Juhi or Amar who'll win," she says.

During her stay, Vida had met Swami Agnivesh. So, was that just a stunt or did his pearls of wisdom have any impact on the inmates? "Swamiji did bring shanti inside the house. But Pooja would try to avoid him unless she knew that her gestures would get her smart footage," she adds.

Meanwhile, Vida's exit also paved the way for the entry of adult star Sunny Leone. Says Vida, "I expected Shakira and Mike Tyson to enter the house. Once I came out, I was told about her and I googled to find out more about her. I'm happy that I'm not in the house when she is inside!" she says. But why? "She is bisexual!" Vida says, before bursting into a peal of laughter. "I said it out of jest. On a more serious note, why should it be a problem if Sunny is bisexual? I've nothing against her for her sexual orientation. People of all sexual orientations are welcome inside the house."

The last season of "Bigg Boss" had become the talk of the country also because of the public display of affection by Ashmit Patel and Veena Malik. With Sunny's sexual orientation, are there chances of the audience getting to see her swinging both ways on TV or quenching the voyeuristic viewer's thirst by giving some sort of a teaser to her adult videos on this show? "I remember Veena and Ashmit's show. I didn't like such displays on a show. I wouldn't want Sunny to cross the line on a family show. The rest is up to her. I don't mind pushing the envelope. But I'd never do something like what Sunny has done. While I don't judge her, I can't bring myself to take up a career of an adult star."

Now that there are talks about Sunny being offered "Murder 3" by Mahesh Bhatt, does Vida fancy any ambition of doing a movie with Sunny? "I've no reservations about working with her," she insists. So what's her biggest takeaway from the show? "Salman told me that my parents would be proud of me. Big Boss gave me a Tshirt which had the line "beautiful in and out" written on it. I've been flooded by mails from people in Afghanistan," she says.

However, there is something that Vida is still missing. "I am single and I wish I have someone to share all this with, someone to come back home to and sit and have chai together with," she concludes.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/Bigg-Boss-So-what-if-Sunny-is-bisexual-says-Vida-Samadzai/articleshow/10826182.cms