Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KiRaN_K thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Action! would be nice between purab and jassi!! jassi doing some karate with purab..punching him, kicking, and finally some matrix!!!!

purab= ๐Ÿคข

jassi= ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I am shocked๐Ÿ˜ฒ.......am i dreaming or is it true. Purab and Jassi walking hand in hand๐Ÿ˜†...... Armaan will die of shock๐Ÿ˜†
nish1 thumbnail
yessssssssssssssssssssss can't wait see that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jassidevi

The only thing Jassi and Purab can do is brew coffee together. Thats as far as it is going to get. Unless Uncle Purab wants her on a rebound.

Armaan catch the next flight to Mauritius and stop Jassi from brewing anything with Purab.

brewing is a metaphor there honey. its not used to brew coffee or tea, its used to symbolize that they were both having chemistry or sum thin between them. how did purab be called uncle purab? armaan isn't that young either, maybe we should start telling uncle armaan to put some masala in the show. :D lol

mikagurl23 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: KiRaN_K

Action! would be nice between purab and jassi!! jassi doing some karate with purab..punching him, kicking, and finally some matrix!!!!

purab= ๐Ÿคข

jassi= ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

that is just too funny. but i think jassi should beat armaan and purab up, so they both no the consequences of messing with jassi! lol!

Purab=๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคข(cry, then be exhausted then have a black eye)

Armaan=๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ญ(be exhausted, then have a black eye, and then cry!lol)

Jassi=๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ญ(be like,"maan, 2 sexy guys, ughh", then day"how dare they mess with me(beat em up), cry and apologize to them and be like noooooooooooooooooo lol!)

Jyoti_2006 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mikagurl23

brewing is a metaphor there honey. its not used to brew coffee or tea, its used to symbolize that they were both having chemistry or sum thin between them. how did purab be called uncle purab? armaan isn't that young either, maybe we should start telling uncle armaan to put some masala in the show. :D lol

Honey I was being "sarcastic" I hope you know what I mean and yes Purab looks like Jassi uncle and wayyy older than Armaan to me. This is my opinion and I cannot change it because you disagree.  

aniifuzz thumbnail

Okay i understand that they're following the blf script and Purab has become Michael but what is with the hand on hand thing? Why is she holding is hand? LET GO OF THE HAND, TWO TIMER. Hmph.

Precious thumbnail

Could Purab be dreaming?

summer7 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ‘Yay for Purab + Jassi. I hope it's not Purab's dream๐Ÿ˜ก!!
delilah thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It has to Purab's dream...........
I can't think of anything brewing betweeen Purab and Jassi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

.........I am so glad to know they r following BLF ....