naddiya26 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJTaeyV_Nuo[/YOUTUBE]

Arnav Engagement was next day

LA: DI please show us your wedding album please

Anjali:what will you do?

LA: i want to see na ha na chamkali..

Khushi: shake her head in yes ... she was there as everyone requested her to be . Arnav taunts were same he was off and on saying things to her . 

Anjali:  here is the album...

LA: just snatched from her, Chamkli aao na .. they both started turning leaf of the album..."Di you were beautiful"

Anjali: smiled

LA: ASR you look so dashing in this kurta ...

Arnav: where he just kneel down next to khushi and intentional placed his hand on her's.

Khushi try to move but his grip was tight.

LA: ASR you are smiling too... 

Anjali: LA i saw him smiling like this few days back ..

LA: when?

Arnav and Khushi look to each other.

Anjali: yeh Khushi ji na haasya tha.

Arnav: just moved away .

LA turn page ..Oh jiju ... Khushi is your shyam ji is better or DI's

Khushi face was open and her face turn pale... Arnav look at her

LA: bolo na Khushi

Anajli: pull LA ear, "dont compare your both JIJU."

Khushi: hum aata ha ..just got up and quickly walk to Arnav room as it was the closet to the tv room, she ran to washroom and started trowing up .she was in tears ..

Arnav:just saw LA and Anjali busy in talking he just move from there. he walk to his room as he saw her going there. he look around but no sign of Khushi..he heard noise from washroom ..

Aranv" Khushi" he just knocked at the door it open. she was feeling sick she was crying badly and trying to take off the ring from her finger which was stuck ..."tum thek ho" 

Khushi: take it off or i will cut my finger... she just hold his shirt and ask him to take off.

Arnav: relax he was not getting what happen to her..

Khushi: utara iss ko ... she was hurting her finger.he just grab her hand and took it off.. 

Arnav: look at her she just snatch it from his hand and throw it in the bin ... 

Khushi: nahi karni hum  ko yeh engagement.

Arnav: look at her she was crying so badly he was not getting words to stop her... he thought he was teasing her and taunting her that had made her stress out .." khushi" cup her face in his hand" bus"wipe her tears 

Khushi: look at him  she was still holding his shirt in her right hand.. she left his shirt "chora hum ko"

Arnav: huwa kya ha tum ko

Khushi: please chora hum ko ... aap ko hum se itni nafart ha ka aagar hum aap ko sach bola ga bhi tab bhi aap ko atibeer (trust) nahi aai ga , aur aap hum ko galat bola ga... 

Aranv: khushi you tell me 

Khushi: bola na chora hum ko ...

Arnav: left her she was shivering and she was not able to walk properly "where are you going?"

Khushi: look at him "dont come behind me i can take care of myself"

Arnav: never saw so much pain in her eyes , her feet were shaking he try to touch her but she just raise her hand

Khushi: bola na chorda hum ko..she walk out picked her back and walk out of the RM .

Aitebar bhi aa hi jayega 

Milo to sahi
Raasta koi mil hi jayega
Chalo to sahi, chalo to sahi 
Aitebar bhi aa hi jayega, aa hi jayega

Aranv: couldn't stop her he just followed her  she stop a auto and seated , he was still restless he just followed her to her home" what suddenly happen to her?" he saw her going in her home..he just started car ...he was thinking what could be the cause. 

Khushi: enter 

Shyam was sitting in living room "khushi ji aap agai"

Khushi: kya samjhata ha aap apna aap ko, aap anjali di ko dhoka daga aur hum ko karna da ga..

Buaji: kya bol rahi ho tum...

Khushi: aap na bola tha na duniya mein hum ko koi inn se acha insan nahi milaga ... ha ... hum ko duniya mein iin se gaatya insaan bahi nahi mila ga... yeh anjali di ka husband ha ..

Buaji: Hey NK
Babuji cough...

Shyam: gave a cunning smile... wah wah wah ..clap his hands, tou aap ko pata chalgaya akhar kar ..

Khushi: aap hum se kitna bara paap karwana jaraha tha...

Shyam: hum kya kara khushi ji aap hum ko itni achi lagthi ha , kya huwa jo aap humari dosri patni hogai..

Khushi: just slap him

shyam: hold his cheek and look at her.." bus bohat hogaya , agar ab thek se nahi maana gai tum hum

Khushi: jo karna ha kar la hum aap se shadi nahi kara ga.. she try to move away

Shyam: closed his fist and hold her from her arm "tou thek ha aise he thek ha " pull her to the room 

buaji: kya kar rah ho 

Shyam: bus bohat hogaya... hum tak aagai ha  aaj hum khushi ji ko apna bana kar he chora ga

Khushi: buaji , ji ji..

Shyam just drag her to room, "agar aap mein se  kiase na bhi kuch kiya   tou hum sab logo ko bola la ga" and closed the door

Khushi: buaji 

buaji was knocking the door

Khushi: arnav.

Shyam: saal sahab ko tou hum rolana chata ha  he just push her to bed but she just jump on other side.

Payal just picked phone and she just called arnav as she heard khushi taking his name 

Arnav was restless he waited for few mins then he start the car , he wanted to see her to make sure she was fine ,as she didnot came close to window he just turn car...he cell ring... he wanted to be alone he just look at the number "khushi" he just picked it.

Payal: please come save her please..

Aranv: just turn car and with in 2 mins he was in front of her home he just ran and knocked ,Payal open.. buaji:bitwa  she hold her hand and beg him  to safe khushi

Arnav:didnot get at first but as he heard khushi screaming he just bang the door...  Khushi was hiding her self behind the bedside table ,

Shyam: your Arnav will not come he just try to pull her .. the room was bit dark... Arnav just grab him from his collar and pull him back  and gave him few tight punch... 

Arnav: HER Aranv will come ...

Shyam just got shocked he just move back as he saw Aranv was bending over the table to take out khushi from behind, he got chance to escape...he just ran out ...pushing buaji and payal aside..

Arnav: just pull the table and sit next to her "khushi" her lips were bleeding her head has a bruise...she was scared she just look at him "i am here khushi" he wrap his arm around her to pick her up she just hide herself in his arms ,he just hold her as tight he could as she was shivering badly. "i am here khushi " she was giving a blank look

buaji: beta 

arnav: raised his hand ask her to leave ... bujai just walk out  " she was shivering in his arms she was holding him so tight as if he will go away from him" he just placed his hand on her cheek saw blood coming from her lips he with finger wipe it s"  i am here Khushi"softly kissed her , just hide her in his arms he just cried and his tears drop in her hairs... she was so scared that with his warm hug she fall asleep she was in stated of shocked  he felt she is asleep he just pick her up..and walk to her room placed her on bed... she was not leaving him he just sat next to her .

Dhoop mein khara jal raha hoon mein
Saaya do mujhe
Yeh mera junoon
Yeh meri jalun
Hai meri saza
Meri yeh thakun 
Keh rahi hai kya
Suno to sahi, suno to sahi

Payal: he ran away

Arnav: look at her ,his eyes was red with pain. in this room there was light he could see khushi arms hurt because of dragging ."please bring first aid box"

Payal: wait she walk out 

Arnav: just started thinking why he felt like shyam...as the room was dark he couldn't see face.,he saw payal coming he with one hand give her treatment as one was wrap around her

Khushi:woke up she look at Arnav:

Arnav: sleep i am here

Khushi" hum se nafart na kara hum ko sach mein nahi pata tha woh Anjali Di ka pati ha" 

Arnav: look at her as he himself felt he was Shyam...

Khushi: hold his shirt  more tight hum ko aap ki kasam hum ko nahi pata tha... hum ko nahi pata tha..hum na tasveer mein dekha .. she just fainted 

Arnav: just got why she was throwing up and why she was behaving like that.he was in shocked  he didnot get how to react ,he just look at khushi whose condition was bad and she was so scared that if he will leave her she will die ..he couldn't move him self as she was needing him ...

khushi was murmuring "hum  ko nahi pata tha hum se nafart na kara  hum per atibeer  kara "

Arnav: i do trust you hug her tightly in his arms...

Kya hua agar zindagi 
Zara bhool si gayi socho to zara, 
Jungalon mein bhi raastey to hain 
Humein bhi koi mil hi jayega

Pyar vyar bhi ho hi jayega 
Milo to sahi raasta koi mil hi jayega 
Aa hi jayega, aa hi jayega.

my add for Pm   id for pm
My blog link my blog 
My Page link   page
my group link   group

Edited by naddiya26 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bunny_Bear thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I want this to happen in the show. Really good. Please PM me when you write
sruthirishi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
AWESOME👏 
jus wish this happens...
 gr8 writing...
    HER Aranv will come ..jus loved that!!!!

Edited by sruthirishi - 12 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shyam just ran away.He should have been punished.Loved Arhi scene.
sparikh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Great OS...so emotional!

-Sona
SanzBarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome work dear.. loved it :)
.Saraa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
woww..awsome..loved its every bit..i want arnie beat that creep black and blue..y he escaped..but it was amazing
tinsel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
An Emotional update,Thanks😭⭐️
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wowww naddiya...it was fab...nice update...👏
like it sooo much dude...😳
HaRul-lover thumbnail
Waooo waooo loved it :D