BBGC-21 Nov Written Update..Maasa in Danger

--Dharampatni-- thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
BBGC-21 Nov Written Update

show started:

Jai convenced sarika to complete study but sarika says "No".
sametime,
Evry1 was doing breakfast in podar house,..
A driver comes in podar house and said something to Choti maasa,
Choti maasa goes in sarika's room and take her books and gives them to driver...Choti ma's Husband asks: are you maid of this house?(...😑...)
She: Why r u asking this??
He: Why did you give sarika's book to driver?? Are you out of your mind?? Everything has done Because of sarika and her study and you are ...and Jai has gone mad...that is why he is with sarika...I dont know whats wrong with jai...anyways, who cares...He is no more part of our life...!!

Jai Gives books to sarika, sarika said to her beendh: Please jai ji, dont force me...i dont want to go college now, we know my study is not wajah for all wrong things but our family, our family think my study is responsible for all things..Please ,...😳
We want to remove "Kadva-hat" from our family jai ji and if i go college then our family will hate us...!!...

Please gimme books (she takes book and goes in the room..)
In the room, she opened a Box and throw her books in the box and locked box...(and lemme tell you box was star of the day..lol..)
and said to her beendh: Jab tak sab thik nhin ho jata mai is box ko open nhin karungi...and gives key of the box to Jai..

Jai does call Taruna and said: sarika does'nt want to go college, Taruna says: only 7 days, you have to do something in 7 days, if sarika does'nt come after 7 days, then she wont be able to give finale exam...!!

Jai thinks: I have to do something ...

Sarika-Jai was in room Now
Sarika says to jai: There is baras after 2 days,
( I guess they were talking about Wagh Baras that is an auspicious event associated with diwali, the festival of lights. This event, celebrated in most parts of north India, is observed 2 days prior to the main festival. The day is dedicated to the women and their importance is highlighted.The women folk are treated with utmost respect. They are offered new clothes and jewelry.)

she says:
I want to make this day like last year with lots of zor and shor...πŸ˜ƒ
Jai: We will.. with our family..
Sarika: How??? We are'nt with our family...infact now our family has divided in two parts...
Jai: We will sarika ji..just wait and watch...( Jai is doing something.....)

Maasa in Kitchen and...
Maasa is not feeling well, she cooks food in the kitchen, Gopal and his father come in kitchen ans says to her, santosh we want to make "Baras" with lots of zor-shor...
she says: okay but we wont invite neihgbours...
they: okay but just invite Komal as she is pregnant...

She invites komal via phone ,
Komal's mother in law says: i want to come with komal, ...Can I??
Santosh: As ur wish...
Santosh goes in her maasa's room and said to her: I m feeling lonelly maasa, please thik ho jaao aap...
chaliye mai apko niche le jati hun...😊

santosh goes in kitchen again , to make rise, she opens gas, and does'nt burn , ...
santosh maasa ke paas wapas jaati hai,,..

Same time, Sarika thinks: Gas's smell...πŸ˜•...and she goes podar house...

santosh comes back in kitchen and hold Kitchen
Match Box...

sarika is watching evrything through window,...and Show ended.....

End

Show was not soo intresting, ...πŸ₯±..but tommorow, maza aayega...πŸ˜ƒ...I wish maasa ko sarika bacja le aur unhe aqal aa jaye...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SEPIDEHh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks dharampatni

I realy enjoyed reading your update ,but  I hope the Story of Jarika  continues in better way.By the way thanks again.
msrk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
thanks a lot for the update...
--Dharampatni-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: SEPIDEHh

Thanks dharampatni

I realy enjoyed reading your update ,but  I hope the Story of Jarika  continues in better way.By the way thanks again.

N o    M o r e    T h a n k s   plejjjπŸ˜ƒ