Poll

Whose Performance was the best?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey guys...

did you all watch yesterday's episode??? hmm...so, who do you think had the best performance?....Peehu or Krish???...😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jinal27 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO...i missed the episode! I have to catch the repeate or find a video or sumthing.
mz.intoxicated thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i really dont know....both performances were good....anyway, peehu seemed so excited while dancing 😆
And she was looking simply amazing 😉 😉 😉
pichirocks thumbnail
peehu danced well but krish's performance was i felt much better in terms of conveying expressions.but yaar im l'il disappointed. i tht krish will cm to knw the truth and wicked plan of shikhar's planbut he left immidiately after the performance.i wonder when both of them will cm together.they really look good together.i hope their misunderstandings get cleared off soon. hey guys u noticed smthng.when peehu was dancing wid soham,krish dint likde it.i felt he was l'il jealous.may be i m wrong..... 😉
khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: pichirocks

peehu danced well but krish's performance was i felt much better in terms of conveying expressions.but yaar im l'il disappointed. i tht krish will cm to knw the truth and wicked plan of shikhar's planbut he left immidiately after the performance.i wonder when both of them will cm together.they really look good together.i hope their misunderstandings get cleared off soon. hey guys u noticed smthng.when peehu was dancing wid soham,krish dint likde it.i felt he was l'il jealous.may be i m wrong..... 😉

i agree with what you said about krish feeling jealous...hmm...ya, i wasnt expecting Krish to leave...i wanted him & peehu to get back together...

both danced really well...i like both performances....peehu, as we all know is a good dancer so obviously her performance was good...and she was looking pretty...but i didnt like how soham danced...i mean, it would be better if he danced a little fast and with expressions on his face...and i didnt like the chemistry of both Soham & Peehu...i think it would have been better if it was Krish...but the dance was ok...

Krish...hmmm...what can i say???...a good dancer, good expressions, nice choreography, and i like the way they used that wed thingy...that was actually my favorite part....even ria danced well...but not good as Peehu...and Krish was looking so handsome....

So...my vote goes to....KRISH!!!!...but i think Peehu is going to win...

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: DesiJuliet07

NO...i missed the episode! I have to catch the repeate or find a video or sumthing.

its sad you missed....but i think, well hopefully i will upload the video during the weekend.....if i have time...

khushix thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lucky_charm413

i really dont know....both performances were good....anyway, peehu seemed so excited while dancing 😆
And she was looking simply amazing 😉 😉 😉

i agree...both performance was good...and ya, peehu was looking nice...and dont forget...Krish...my!!! he was so handsome!!!😉

think_pink07 thumbnail
Soham looked soooo FINE in dat white outfit 👏 😳 😉 *sigh*...Peehu looked fantabulous...i relly like her hair straightened!!! she's a nice dancer...Soham did a good job as well!! As for krish...he got boring after a while (no offense!!)...lol!!
priya64 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
can someone post the episode of the competition plss.. really wanna see it ..
thanks
pichirocks thumbnail
ya peehu danced nice. i agree wid khushix soham was not good as far as expressions were concerned.also the chemistry was bit less b/w soham-peehu.as far as krish is concerned he was good.frankly speaking,if krish-peehu wud hv danced together,it wud hv just been rocking performance b'coz both of them share good chemistry.krish was really looking handsome.peehu,as usual pretty.