Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maaneet5 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
inhe kabse bolne main takleef hone lagi.. jab dehko bematlab gussa karten rahten hain yah tho kiss karten rahten hain..
 GEET KA YE DILOG MAST HI
Manpreetmann thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
umm u online... any plans of updating??
Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Waiting for an update...

Bye_Bye_if thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

its time for another thread... so when the next thread is coming...?

muskaan... thumbnail

Originally posted by: softly_spoken

its time for another thread... so when the next thread is coming...?

she already did open another thread & also 3 parts...

rania786 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hi...I  am a regular reader of your FFs ... although I know  I never comment but today I just wanted to tell you that I really enjoy your writings ... I just started reading this one a couple of days again and caught up today 👏.. hats off.. again really really really good ...
but the thing is that you have spoiled your readers with spectacular works like truly magical, deewangi and my all time favorite madhoshi ... the way you depicted the magical, spiritual bond between Maan and Geet - where one was incomplete without the other was really WOW .. here I miss that somehow .. I don't know how to say this (I don't have your way with words!) its not that they shouldn't have other friends and a separate life or that a girl/boy friendship is the issue ... but somehow that way (Maan especially) is perfectly happy with life with or without her or the if not her than someone else approach (part 80 movie with prachi if Geet not around) after all the intense moments seems 😕 ... so sorry about rambling like this ... hi its your story to tell and I am sure wherever you take it we (the readers) are in for one hell of a ride ... and I know I may be getting impatient and ahead of myself sooo sorry about that just wanted to share my feeling ... but mostly just wanted to thank you for your wonderful stories ... plz plz plz plz plz plz keep them coming!!
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 72
nice part...
i just wanna kick Maan...

PS - OMG why didnt anyone post the links on the thread?
i missed many parts, from this part to be precise...